1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

GSCE Formula Vee Skinning Competition

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme Mods' started by Nox, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

Reiza studios have opened a competition where you can design a skin for the upcoming Formula Vee - 3 winners will be included in the release! This thread is for you all to share your ideas and your WIP shots.

Good luck everyone!

--

DOWNLOADS

Templates: http://www.game-stockcar.com.br/fvee_contest/FVee_Templates.zip
    Logos: http://www.game-stockcar.com.br/fvee_contest/Reiza_Extreme_Logos.png
    Wireframe Ref.: http://www.game-stockcar.com.br/fvee_contest/fvee_wireframe.jpg

REGULATIONS

1) The liveries should be sent to dev@reizastudios.com , with the subject "Formula Vee Skin Contest". The deadline is 12/05/2014 at 12 AM (GMT-3).

2) The liveries should be sent on DDS format - liveries in other format will be disqualified.

3) The liveries may only contain the logotypes of F-Vee Brasil, Reiza Studios and Cockpit Extreme Racing. Liveries containing other logotypes or intelectua property of third party will be disqualified.

4) When choosing the number of your car, consider that the following ones are already in user and CAN NOT be used: 1, 4, 7, 10, 13, 15, 20, 21, 24, 28, 38, 42, 46, 50, 53, 66, 68, 70, 76, 82, 87, 89. The livery using any of these numbers will be ignored.

5) Each contestant may only send 1 (ONE) livery, with helmet and driver suit. In case more than one gets sent, only the first submission will be considered.

6) The best 3 liveries will be choosen by our art team.

7) Unfortunatelly we can't publish the car's 3D yet, to help visualization, so you will need to use your imagination. To ease you work, the F-Vee shape is pretty simple and should help a lot.

8) By entenring the contest, the contestant aggrees in giving the rights of the livery and of your name, to be used as a driver, to Reiza Studios to the inclusion on Game Stock Car Extreme.

2. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Well ive sent mine in,,
    and by now you all know i like bright colours...:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

3. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

Oh come on, share a picture!!

4. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

You must have seen my multi coloured V8 in GSC..

Well let you imagination run wild. :whistling:

5. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

Ah, the Marijuana Psychedelic Formula Vee...

6. I dont think thats Marijuana...

7. Why participate if we are not able to play online with custom skin...

8. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

Reiza studios have opened a competition where you can design a skin for the upcoming Formula Vee - 3 winners will be included in the release! This thread is for you all to share your ideas and your WIP shots.

Thats why :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

Well hers is my feeble effort
    Untitled-1.png

• Like Like x 2
  10. Is a merged dds ok? I can paint a skin but I am not very good at working with the layers :(

11. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

2) The liveries should be sent on DDS format - liveries in other format will be disqualified.

so yes it needs to be ready to go in game..

i just took a screen shot before i saved it to DDS so it can bee seen

12. ok thanks, I'll give it a go

• Like Like x 1
  13. Well, the competition is closed now, so here is what I submitted...
    FVee_Template.jpg FVee_Helmet.jpg FVee_Driver.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  14. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

They announced the winners:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. Well done to the three winners, they all make mine look pretty poor ! :)

16. ARG1980

ARG1980
    Copenhagen APEX Premium Member

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

I love his art work :thumbsup: :)

18. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

@Rupe Wilson now every time you tell me you're off to drive somewhere this is the exact car I'll picture you doing it in :roflmao:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. Thank guys for the congratulations! From my forum name you can probably guess which of the three winners I am. :D

Seems both Olivier and I made a mapping mistake since in my case the red nose cone alignment is off, and his livery the alignment on the green part of the nose is off. Still love the designs though, since it creates some space between the red and the black on the top part of the nose.

Last edited: May 26, 2014