1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GSCE Features

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Paul Nadon, Sep 22, 2015.

1. I love GSC but haven't played it in a while. Most of my sim racing is done offline for many reasons(i.e. time zone/kids disturbing me) and i do enjoy racing the AI in GSCE. But with the Championship points not working properly i haven't played. This really needs to be fixed or better yet the custom championship tool, that was mentioned. With all the great content that's in GSCE now, If @Reiza Studios could work on the features rather than introducing new content, that would go a long way for a lot of people.

• Graphics & audio enhancements;
    • Physics developments to include tire damage, realistic drivetrain modelling, enhanced FFB;
    • New hi-res UI design + HUD system customized for each car type;
    • Support for long distance races;
    • Automatic steering ratio adjustment + Support for more controller inputs & newer hardware;
    • Custom championship tool so users can build their own seasons for offline racing.
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Haha Haha x 1
  2. Fabio Rodrigues

Fabio Rodrigues
    Reiza Studios Community Manager

What if I tell you that pretty much all of those items should come in the next few months, as a result of our crowdfunding?
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 4
  3. How about online leaderboard ?? :whistling:
  4. xnorb

Premium Member

Everything found on the campaign page will be introduced to GSCE.
  5. Until Reiza updates the game, I use this tool: CTDP's ChampionShipManager NX 2.3. (For transparency's sake, I got that link from here.) With this you can easily set up the exact championship you want without editing a rfm. It will create an ".aos" file in your rfm folder that the game will see and apply to the appropriate class when you start a championship.

For points calculation and proper championship progress management, I use a different tool. I'll dig up a link for that later if you're interested.

• Like Like x 2