GSCE Features

I love GSC but haven't played it in a while. Most of my sim racing is done offline for many reasons(i.e. time zone/kids disturbing me) and i do enjoy racing the AI in GSCE. But with the Championship points not working properly i haven't played. This really needs to be fixed or better yet the custom championship tool, that was mentioned. With all the great content that's in GSCE now, If @Reiza Studios could work on the features rather than introducing new content, that would go a long way for a lot of people.

Features
  • Graphics & audio enhancements;
  • Physics developments to include tire damage, realistic drivetrain modelling, enhanced FFB;
  • New hi-res UI design + HUD system customized for each car type;
  • Support for long distance races;
  • Automatic steering ratio adjustment + Support for more controller inputs & newer hardware;
  • Custom championship tool so users can build their own seasons for offline racing.

Last edited:
Until Reiza updates the game, I use this tool: CTDP's ChampionShipManager NX 2.3. (For transparency's sake, I got that link from here.) With this you can easily set up the exact championship you want without editing a rfm. It will create an ".aos" file in your rfm folder that the game will see and apply to the appropriate class when you start a championship.

For points calculation and proper championship progress management, I use a different tool. I'll dig up a link for that later if you're interested.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back