1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Win a £4,500 Vesaro Racing Rig! Click here for more information.

GSCE Features

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Paul Nadon, Sep 22, 2015.

1. I love GSC but haven't played it in a while. Most of my sim racing is done offline for many reasons(i.e. time zone/kids disturbing me) and i do enjoy racing the AI in GSCE. But with the Championship points not working properly i haven't played. This really needs to be fixed or better yet the custom championship tool, that was mentioned. With all the great content that's in GSCE now, If @Reiza Studios could work on the features rather than introducing new content, that would go a long way for a lot of people.

Features
    • Graphics & audio enhancements;
    • Physics developments to include tire damage, realistic drivetrain modelling, enhanced FFB;
    • New hi-res UI design + HUD system customized for each car type;
    • Support for long distance races;
    • Automatic steering ratio adjustment + Support for more controller inputs & newer hardware;
    • Custom championship tool so users can build their own seasons for offline racing.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Haha Haha x 1
  2. Fabio Rodrigues

Fabio Rodrigues
    Reiza Studios Community Manager

What if I tell you that pretty much all of those items should come in the next few months, as a result of our crowdfunding?

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 4
  3. How about online leaderboard ?? :whistling:

4. xnorb

xnorb
    Premium Member

Everything found on the campaign page will be introduced to GSCE.

5. Until Reiza updates the game, I use this tool: CTDP's ChampionShipManager NX 2.3. (For transparency's sake, I got that link from here.) With this you can easily set up the exact championship you want without editing a rfm. It will create an ".aos" file in your rfm folder that the game will see and apply to the appropriate class when you start a championship.

For points calculation and proper championship progress management, I use a different tool. I'll dig up a link for that later if you're interested.

• Like Like x 2