1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

gsce addon tracks

Discussion in 'Copa Petrobras de Marcas' started by roby13, Dec 4, 2014.

1. sory if this has been previously discussed, but does anyone know if encryption has been altered? i'm having troubles loading gsce tracks..

2. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Marcas is not built to support modded content.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Fabio Rodrigues

Fabio Rodrigues
    Reiza Studios Community Manager

Which is very understandable, since it wouldn't make much sense to let a free game receive all the mods GSCE can use.

On the other hand, are there any plans to let us use the Marcas cars in GSCE? (which would be the opposite case - using the free content in the paid game)

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  4. got it. completely understandable

5. But should original GSC-tracks work in this? I think someone once said that, but when I put those tracks in Marca, game doesn't see them.

6. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

It would mean that marcas could easily become a free GSC. Forget that ;-)

7. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

yeah i mean surely if you release the cars as an update to GSCe, ou cant get away without paying, i wuld love to see the marcus cars in gsce. it just fills a touring car void not filled by gsce stock content.

Besides im running out of space on my SSD and dont want to put on the marcus games as it has duplicate tracks.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  8. James Cook

James Cook
    Marcas fan

@Msportdan - who is this Marcus you speak of? ;):D

Seriously, I've been playing this great little game over the last couple of days after not touching it for a few weeks. These cars are excellent and if they were part of GSC they would be up there with the V8 Stock Cars and Mini as my favourite drives. I really hope Reiza can find a way to expand on their relationship with Copa Petrobras de Marcas and either integrate the content with GSC, therefore enabling multiplayer goodness and a host of new tracks - or - release a 2015 update as a separate 'paid for' title like Formula Truck. I would quite happily pay for a more 'fleshed-out' version of GCPdM.

In the end I'm very grateful to Reiza for bringing us a great offline racing sim for free and appreciate there are commercial and business reasons why things are as they are.

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

marcus lol

you knew who i mean hehe...

but yeah i think just adding those 4 cars would bring a whole new dimension to GSC. you hve plenty of singles eaters, yu have the heavy v8s and the lightweight fwd hatchs. be nice for the fwd mid power tourers in there to.