GSC2013 v1.10 - Official Release thread

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Now officially out: www.game-stockcar.com.br

Developed by Reiza Studios with support from real teams and drivers, Game Stock Car 2013 is one of the most highly regarded simracing platforms currently in the market.

In adittion to the current 2013 season of Stock Car Brasil featuring world class drivers such as Rubens Barrichello and Ricardo Zonta, the game simulates a diverse range of racing series – from karting to a variety of formula cars, to the popular Mini Challenge.

The 2013 version for the first time also includes historical content such as the original Opala Stock Car, the Copersucar Fittipaldi Grand Prix car, as well as the old, long and challenging Interlagos track as it were in the 1970s.

Combining accurate simulation with first-class gameplay, Game Stock Car 2013 expands and improves on all elements of the original – minutely modelled cars and tracks simulating diverse racing disciplines to suit all tastes, in order to provide an urivalled racing experience for any simracing enthusiast.

Game Stock Car 2013 sells for US$ 24.90. The Game allows for a free trial period of 60 minutes.

Download the Game from one of the four sets of links below:

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4

Mirror:

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4

Once download is complete, make sure all 4 files are in the same folder and run the installer program to install the Game, then activate it using your Serial Number.

If you already have GSC2013 v1.00 installed, you may update to version 1.10 by downloading the package below and extracting the contents to your GSC2013 folder, overwriting the files when prompted:

GSC2013 v1.10

GSC2013 v1.10 (mirror)

As an alternative, download the new GSC Sync tool below and extract to your GSC2013 folder. Run the tool to update your install to v1.10 automatically (requires NET Framework 3.5):

GSC Sync

*GSC Sync is included with GSC2013 v1.10 – you may run it to update or syncronize your game to the latest version whenever you need.

V1.10 Main Changelog:

General

- Added GSC Sync tool for a simplified auto-update proceduresfor future developments of the game;

- Corrected bug that could prompt "Fingerprint Mismatch";

- Corrected bug that prevented some 3rd party plugins from functioning properly;

- Corrected minor UI bugs;

Cars

- Corrected onboard cameras for various cars;

- Corrected Copersucar .gen bug which could cause online mismatches;

- Corrected skinning / naming / numbering bugs in various cars;

Tracks

- Fixed various animated flag issues;
- Tweaked AI for several kart layouts;
- Various Track Camera tweaks
- Increased car capacity to 34 at Cordoba and Taruma

Physics

StockV8

- Minor inertia and tyre adjustments.

F-Reiza

- Reduced engine speed heating to correct engine overheating too quickly;

- Significant tyre adjustments to both soft and medium compounds, both in terms of handling (basically giving the tires more front bite) and wear / heating (about 0.5s in laptimes between the two, with the mediums lasting roughly 20% more). Inertia values also adjusted;

F-Classic

- Minor inertia and tyre adjustments;

- Added a qualifying tyre compound, good for a single Senna-style qualifying lap only, roughly 1.5s faster than the regular race tires but it needs to be properly managed. Push too hard on the outlap and it will be off before you finish the flying lap.

F-Retro

F-3

- Reduced engine speed heating to correct engine overheating too quickly;

Camaro SS

Mini

Opala

- Minor inertia and tyre adjustments;

- Adjusted height and wheel graphical offsets to make the car´s height and attitude a little more accurate - does add some clipping of the front wheels to the fenders a high steer angles however. These don´t affect handling.

Karts

- Tyres substantially revamped for v1.00, handling and FFB much improved.

Audio

- Improved internal sounds for Formula Retro;

- Various adjustments to kart, Opala & StockV8 sounds.

Last edited:
I've hardly touched the open wheelers or Karts yet. I was using the Mini, and now the V8s for practice for the league (I may have found a personal favourite in those V8s) - and that was only after I managed to pull myself away from the stunning Formula Truck 2013 for a week or two. I love the Reiza stuff so much that I haven't felt like I'm missing out with not having AC yet.

v1.10 is running great. Glad to see that I can now run the dedicated server and join the game on the same machine.

@Alex Sawczuk
There is one thing that I am hoping can be patched though. I created a server last night which only allowed the direct drive karts. However, when I joined the server, I noticed that I still had the option to choose the other karts. If I chose them, then the server would automatically boot me with a not-entirely specific error message. I quickly discovered the reason, but I noticed a couple others that tried joining and immediately being booted only to not retry. Is it possible to limit the list of available cars to be chosen when the driver joins a server so that this is avoided?

edit: Oh, and more specific names for the cars than "reiza7" in the Dedicated Server program would be great too.

Last edited:
3 days and counting, frustrating to say at least....

Vinicius, as it has already been clarified via email to you, boleto purchases take up to 3 business days to be processed by Plimus as it is effectively an international bank transfer. This is also stated clearly in the Comprar Agora section of the website.

We are running the course of the third business day today, so it is within the projected processing time. We´ll be sure to let Plimus know if it goes beyond it.

Vinicius, as it has already been clarified via email to you, boleto purchases take up to 3 business days to be processed by Plimus as it is effectively an international bank transfer. This is also stated clearly in the Comprar Agora section of the website.

We are running the course of the third business day today, so it is within the projected processing time. We´ll be sure to let Plimus know if it goes beyond it.
Received it last night, thanks.

Solved.

hi, I'm having problems installing v1.10, I must be doing something very wrong??
Game still says 1.00 on start up, Done sync way, it came up with loads of files,clicked ok, took about 40mins or so but dont know if it worked, then just done the update itself and same, I right clicked on update V1.10 extracted to gsc 2013??

It should certainly not take 40 minutes to update unless you have very slow internet. I think you might have downloaded ALL the files for the game but not actually in the right place.
Put the GSC synch files INSIDE your main GSC folder and run it again. It should compare quite quickly then you press ok and it should update in just a few minutes.
(You then probably need to search to find out where it downloaded all the other files the first time).

Yep, that's the whole game.
Easiest thing is to find it and delete it all, and then do what I said above - make sure GSC synch files are inside your main gsc folder and run it from there., then it will only find the files that need renewing and replace them.

There is more than one file in the gsc synch pack. I don't know for sure but I would think you need to put all the gsc synch files (2 or 3 of them I think) in there for it to work properly.
Mine did the same. I used it outside the folder first and it started downloading 6gb. I cancelled it and moved all gsc synch files inside and ran it again and it worked properly, took only a few minutes.

I've double checked - there are two files that need to be put in there. When you run it , a third file is created, just leave all three in there once you're done, and you can use it again for future updates.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 121 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 94 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 90 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 64 6.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 128 13.6%