GSC2013 "pre-release" discussions here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Please concentrate your discussions, feedback and bug reports here, while we prepare for official release :)

If you wish to join in the fun, you can buy the game now here. The pre-order gives you access straightaway to the current build - v1.00 which is actually more of a final beta. Official release is still a week or so away and it will mostly be about some tweaks and fixing the main bugs that have been observed in this "pre-release" period.

Those who buy and download v1.00 now will be able to then patch it to v1.01 from official release with a small update.

While this temporary fix is no longer required for the activation issues we had the last couple of days, you might want to apply it in any case as this also addresses potential Fingerprint mismatch issues and compatibility with 3rd party d3d9.dll based plugins: www.reizastudios.com/downloads/GSC2013_GS_FIX.rar - download and extract GSC.exe into your GSC2013 root folder, overwriting the original.

Last edited:
By the way do you get the download links that i send to you ?? Is it work ??

Yeh thanks mate. Unfortunately got to work for the next 6 hours until i can try it.

Is that the latest logitech profiler looks different to mine. My settings are.

overall effect 100%
spring 0%
damper 0%
centering spring ticked but again at 0%
and allow game to change settings ticked.

Not saying its wrong but I never really understand why most people use 0% for spring & damper, i mean why put it there if actually we dont need it for all the racing game ??
By the way not sure if its a bug or only happen to me that i found one arrow not working ....
GSC_Arrow_not_working.jpg

Thanks for the concern about the ffb, lets see how is the result.

Use the mouse wheel to scroll down.

As for those settings its always been that way for rfactor based games. If you dont like it change it. Also remember to increase the steering lock i usually use something around 20 in the car setup menu.

argh :( fully pressing my brake pedal only gives me half braking. Heres a screenshot to show you what I mean, got the brake fully pressed down here

6k70.jpg

Ive got the same problem in GT Legends and GTR2, but I never had it in GSC of Ftruck. Reassigning the pedal doesnt work, restarting the game works some times but it tends to revert back to giving me only half after a few minutes or after alt tabbing. Its not the end of the world because I can assign my clutch pedal to brake and that works just fine, but that means I dont have a clutch pedal to go full manual in the retro F1 :(

Any ideas? Im using g27 pedals

Have you tried those settings yet, what do you think?
Not good at all, no matter overall effect 100% or like Xavier suggest 50% is the same thing, i dont feel comfortable even drive straight cause my wheel do shake abit here & there like the wheel are loose or gonna leave the motor anytime, when i make any slow or fast turn i can feel the gear inside the wheel resist the movement in an on-off method, the best part is the wheel are even much harder and get more on-off resistance when i try to turn while the car is totally stop.
Man may be this game need a very different setup but i really cant enjoy it right now, not saying its undrivable but nK-Pro has much more better & natural ffb than this game, at least this is how it looks like to me atm. I mean i can always feel the road and the wheel give me something very firm feeling no matter what i do in straight or turning, the wheel wont suddenly tight abit here but loose abit there, even over kerbs i feel much more comfortable playing nK-pro. Sorry i actually only speak simple english so hope you guys understand me :thumbsup:

When you look back if you want a clear view you can alter your PLR file H:\GSC2013\UserData\user name

[ Graphic Options ]
Broadcast Overlay="0"
Texture Detail="2"
Vertical FOV Angle="34" // 34=use default, otherwise is the FOV for attached cameras (horiz is calculated based on aspect ratio)
Rearview="1" // 0=Off, 1=Center and Side, 2=Center only, 3=Side only (virtual mirrors only, in-car mirrors are on/off)
Allow Rearview In Swingman="0"
Virtual Rearview In Cockpit="0"
Rearview Width="60.00000"
Rearview Height="15.00000"
Rearview Cull="1" // Whether to cull objects in the rearview based on visgroups in the SCN file
Seat Adjustment Aft="-0.01984"
Seat Adjustment Up="0.02150"
Mirror Adjustment Horizontal="0.00000"
Mirror Adjustment Vertical="0.00000"
Cockpit Vibration Mult1="0.20000" // Primary vibration multiplier affects eyepoint position (base magnitude is in VEH or cockpit file)
Cockpit Vibration Freq1="42.00000" // Primary rate of vibration affects eyepoint position (higher framerates allow higher rates)
Cockpit Vibration Mult2="0.28000" // Secondary vibration multiplier affects eyepoint orientation (base magnitude is in VEH or cockpit file)
Cockpit Vibration Freq2="56.00000" // Secondary rate of vibration affects eyepoint orientation
Moving Rearview="1" // Whether mirrors respond to head movement in cockpit (0=none, 1=position-only, 2=FOV-only, 3=both) - add 4 if you want to IGNORE head-tracking movement
Rearview_Front_Clip="0.00000" // Front plane distance for mirror (0.0 = use default for scene)
Rearview_Back_Clip="0.00000" // Back plane distance for mirror (0.0 = use default for scene)
Rearview Particles="1"
Self In TV Rearview="0" // add values for any that should be visible (0=none): 1=rear wing & wheels, 2=body & susp, 4=cockpit, 8=steering wheel (15=all)
Self In Cockpit Rearview="0" // add values for any that should be visible (0=none): 1=rear wing & wheels, 2=body & susp, 4=cockpit, 8=steering wheel (15=all) (set to 0 to get a clear view behind)

Not good at all, no matter overall effect 100% or like Xavier suggest 50% is the same thing, i dont feel comfortable even drive straight cause my wheel do shake abit here & there like the wheel are loose or gonna leave the motor anytime, when i make any slow or fast turn i can feel the gear inside the wheel resist the movement in an on-off method, the best part is the wheel are even much harder and get more on-off resistance when i try to turn while the car is totally stop.
Man may be this game need a very different setup but i really cant enjoy it right now, not saying its undrivable but nK-Pro has much more better & natural ffb than this game, at least this is how it looks like to me atm. I mean i can always feel the road and the wheel give me something very firm feeling no matter what i do in straight or turning, the wheel wont suddenly tight abit here but loose abit there, even over kerbs i feel much more comfortable playing nK-pro. Sorry i actually only speak simple english so hope you guys understand me :thumbsup:

Have you created a profile for GSC2013 in the logitech profiler also i always use that to launch the game rather than running the application direct. The steering should feel quite easy to move but then load up when more lock is applied. Other than that i cant think why it wouldnt feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back