GSC2013 "pre-release" discussions here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Please concentrate your discussions, feedback and bug reports here, while we prepare for official release :)

If you wish to join in the fun, you can buy the game now here. The pre-order gives you access straightaway to the current build - v1.00 which is actually more of a final beta. Official release is still a week or so away and it will mostly be about some tweaks and fixing the main bugs that have been observed in this "pre-release" period.

Those who buy and download v1.00 now will be able to then patch it to v1.01 from official release with a small update.

While this temporary fix is no longer required for the activation issues we had the last couple of days, you might want to apply it in any case as this also addresses potential Fingerprint mismatch issues and compatibility with 3rd party d3d9.dll based plugins: www.reizastudios.com/downloads/GSC2013_GS_FIX.rar - download and extract GSC.exe into your GSC2013 root folder, overwriting the original.

Last edited:
reinstall windows is the very last resort...
gsc2012 and FTruck work fine! there was a rfactor.exe in the quarantaine - it was a 'safe' nocd btw. I will reinstall gsc2013 once more and see.
It's a mystery

Reiza for the love of God can you please sort out the download mirrors. 6 hours estimated download time for three 1.7GB files is pathetic.
use the first set of links, they were offline a while ago but they work fine now. A lot quicker than the 2nd set ;) only 10 minutes for me

Last edited:
So first of all any manual guide for this game ?? Or else i will going to ask alot of question. Thanks first.

Cant wait.

Games like these you just need to experiment with different settings be they visual, AI or controls until you find one you like. Most of the settings are subjective depending on you PC rig, wheel or personal preferences.

Still have not got my email yet.

Hey guys.
My first post here in RD forums. Been reading only good feedback about GSC2013. Can't wayt to get home and start downloading.
It's strange that some of you havn't got the links yet.

Cant wait.

Games like these you just need to experiment with different settings be they visual, AI or controls until you find one you like. Most of the settings are subjective depending on you PC rig, wheel or personal preferences.

Still have not got my email yet.
Pls check your inbox. By the way this game give me a very strange ffb compare to nK-pro. Also i doubt my DFGT wheel actually not supported in this game :sleep::sleep::sleep:

• Deleted member 151827

Had not played previous version because i didn't know about it. Man! I wish i would have! Very nice job Reiza! Great physics, great ffb! Nailed it! :) One question though....When i start the game a dos like window pops up and i have to click the second window in the task bar to open the game window. Make any sense? Thanks and great job on the game!

• Deleted member 151827

I did notice 1 bug. When looking back in the formula 3 cars you can see a set of control arms and axeshafts hanging in mid air.

Attachments

• GRAB_000.JPG
    GRAB_000.JPG
    213.2 KB · Views: 267
Got it working!
It was my AV blocking for some reason, even when I specific allowed GSC.

So Corrado, if you read this, try completely disable AV (just to test of course). I guess antivirus are having trouble with the GSC protection system or something. Maybe this will help some with similar problems.

Off to taste the goodies now ;)

Have you set the ffb to -100 in the ingame settings?
I totally a newbie in this game so i not dare to change anything, i believe the ffb default = -100, like this -->
GSC_2013_10_02_17_14_20_178.jpg

I wonder if this game support DFGT wheel cause it not found in the presets. I use the same wheel profile setting which i use to play nK-pro to play this & its not good, my wheel make those little sound like the gear inside keep knocking each other especially when i run over kerbs and wheel are hard to turn when the car not moving, really bad ffb compare to nK-pro or may be it need another setting, i dont know :sleep::sleep::sleep:
Anyway many thanks for the concern :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline