1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GSC2013 - More cars, more tracks, more features coming up

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Renato Simioni, Nov 28, 2013.

1. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Over the next few months we plan to continue supporting GSC2013 with a constant flow of developments, including new cars, new tracks and new simulation features.

Without going into specific details just yet, this is what GSC2013 users can look foward to in the near future:

1- The updates will come in at a roughly regular pace - every month or so something new will be added to the sim, be it a new track, a new car, or a new feature, along with continuous improvements & eventual bug fixes;

2- All updates will be free - if you own GSC2013, the new content will be made available to you at no adittional charge. We are however looking into experimenting with more community interaction for those willing to participate and contribute with the funding of these developments;

3- As with the content currently available in the sim, there will be a mix of licensed and fictional content;

4- The main goal for these updates is to continue to enrich the simulation and the diversity of driving experiences available - no "more of the same", the new content will complement and enhance the existing stuff into an even more complete racing sim package;

5- The diversity is relative to our own content but also relative to other sims - these are not cars and tracks you are likely to find in every other racing game (they are not obscure either mind);

6- Also keeping to the "diversity" guideline, relative to base content the new content will be largely international (non-brazilian) - from past, present and future.

Stay tuned for more news in the near future, and feel free to discuss and give ideas as to what you would like to see in GSC2013 - we welcome the feedback :)
    • Like Like x 28
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Wow this is great news thank you guys :thumbsup::thumbsup:
  3. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Very exciting! I can't wait.

This is the bit I'm most excited about, "these are not cars and tracks you are likely to find in every other racing game"
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2013
  4. Andreas Knöpke

Andreas Knöpke
    GT3 is where it's at! Premium Member

Wow, that's amazing news. :inlove: :thumbsup:

Looking forward to more amazing cars and tracks.:geek:

(I know a lot of stubborn sim racers here in Europe did not buy GSC 2013 yet because they somewhat miss their regular / known tracks.... :rolleyes:)
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Mick Aspinall

Mick Aspinall
    Premium Member

Great Sim keeps getting better and better:):thumbsup:
  6. hex

FANtastic news!
  7. Great news, thanks Reiza :)
  8. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

"diversity" is one of my favorite words :)

It's good to read that you want to develop new content for this sim, even in it's current state it rocks.
    So many sim's out there are just clones, bring it on and break some rules guys :thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1

Man Reiza studios have outdone themselves on this sim! It sure would be really , really cool to implement some of the Australian and other countries tracks in which they run the V8 supercars on.

Bathurst comes to mind! ( crossing fingers)

Thank you Reiza studios for doing such a kick ass job on this sim!
  10. Great News....My suggestion...Londrina Kart Track would be fantastic!!!
  11. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Just imagine if they added Aussie V8 Supercars and the Aussie V8 tracks, mmmmmm!!!

Of course, I'm probably dreaming again. :)

This would certainly get me off the fence and buying this one.
    • Winner Winner x 2
  12. Will have Drag Racing? (with Gols (DO, DT-C/B/A), Opalas (STT, TO), Beetles, Chevettes and more)
  13. Justin Swan

Justin Swan

Great news, the "Big boys" could take a leaf out of your book. Fantastic value for money and even better support. :)
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. AC is out, but has a long way to go. GSC2013 is here and now. This is by far won of the best sims out there, and will get even better. And all for just $27.88CAD. I think this game will be on my pc for many years to come:thumbsup:.
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Great news, hopefully we will see some more karts tracks included soon since there is only 2.
  16. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Maybe some super kart's so we an race them on normal tracks..:whistling::whistling:
    • Like Like x 1
  17. I think GSC 2013 is missing some GT/Prototype action.

I suggest adding the prototypes from the Brasilian Endurance Championship - http://www.topseries.com.br/

Particularly the MADE IN BRASIL Metalmoro MRX:
    Builder website (includes technical specs in PDF):

On board video (there are more videos on that channel):

These would go perfectly with the brasilian tracks of GSC and the new endurance options (refueling and day/night cycle).

Please Reiza Studios! Get Niels on the case and make this a reality!

Um abraço de Portugal :thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 5
  18. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Not bad suggestions Rupe & CrazyDave :)
    • Agree Agree x 2
  19. Great news for the best Sim of the moment.

+1 vote for a GT/Prototype car or even better, both ones.:D
    • Agree Agree x 4
  20. Nox

Staff Premium Member

WEC goes to Interlagos next year; wouldn't mind being able to race prototypes and GT together; +1 for hoping there's prototypes (but I am sure I'm going to be happy no matter what the updates are)