1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

GSC2013 F3 @ Piddy SH - Wed 19th February

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Rupe Wilson, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

[​IMG]
    Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM F3

Track: Piddy SH and SAH - GSC 2013 ( Download )
    Practice: 20:00 GMT
    Qually: 20:20 GMT 10 minute Superpole 3 laps (1x out lap 1x fast lap & an inlap )
    Warm up: 3 minutes
    Race 1 : 20 mins
    3 minutes comfort break
    Race 2 : 20 mins

Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here
    Discuss, support, encourage and share!
    This event thread will be the central thread for the event discussions this week.

You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Please type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification :)

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination.

1. Sven-Arne Andersson
    2. Dion Vais
    3. Jan Kokemüller
    4. Tobias Liesaus
    5. Driver
    6. Driver
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver

Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
  2. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Server is up

3. Sven-Arne Andersson

Sven-Arne Andersson
    Premium Member

Sign me up please.

4. Will it be SH or SAH? Or race 1 sh race 2 sah? Cause then that's a lot of practice.

edit: nvm its sh

5. Me too, please!

6. Dennis

Dennis
    RedShift Racing Staff

I'm in :thumbsup:

7. I am having a problem at the slightly bent straight in the south, if you look south at the track by pressing "0" .

I am talking about the one after you go under the sign "Made with bob's trackbuilder" or something like that. My rear slides way too often after that downhill leading to the bends. Any suggestions or even better a setup

8. Try to drive as straight over the hill as possible. You should be able to take this section at full throttle (at least with the default setup).

• Like Like x 1
  9. sighn me up, too :)