1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GSC2013 F3 @ Londrina Long - Sat 8th February

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Rupe Wilson, Jan 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

[​IMG]

Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM F3

Practice: 20:00 GMT
    Qually: 20:20 GMT 10 minute Superpole 3 laps (1x out lap 1x fast lap & an inlap )
    Warm up: 3 minutes
    Race 1 : 20 mins
    3 minutes comfort break
    Race 2 : 20 mins

Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here
    Discuss, support, encourage and share!
    This event thread will be the central thread for the event discussions this week.

You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Please type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification :)

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination.

1. Andrew James
    2. Angelo dos Santos
    3. Driver
    4. Driver
    5. Driver
    6. Driver
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver

Last edited: Feb 4, 2014
  2. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

Please sign me up

3. I will try to be there.

4. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

Server Is Up

5. Shame I cant make it for this one :(

6. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108

4 8 15 16 23 42 108
    Only the 5th-most famous race driver from Kerpen Premium Member

Really thought I already had signed up.
    Well I'm sad to say my subwoofer imploded just an hour ago. Boy, this will hurt my pocket.:sick:

7. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

Going to have to withdraw, I'm afraid.

8. Kevin Hopkins

Kevin Hopkins
    Premium Member

looks like a non event,shame fantastic track for these f3 cars

9. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

I test the events and have an idea of how good they can be, the same works goes into an event if there are 30 guys racing or just 1 signed up, I have to say it can get a bit depressing to see few sign ups after all the work i put into the club events across RD. but that's life.. :(

So i call out to all drivers.....
    All i can suggest is sign up early and tag guys to get them involved..
    take an active part in keeping the club going, I cant do it all on my own

10. Kevin Hopkins

Kevin Hopkins
    Premium Member

i hear you Rupe and thanks from all of us for the effort you put into these events.
    It's summer time down here in NZ and these Saturday races are sunday morning 9o'clock so normally i get up and see what the weather is doing before committing to race.Once again its another beach day after starting out crappy so it was perfect for me.

11. I showed up, but it just wasn't in me to keep the car on the track for some reason and so I bailed. Didn't want to ruin any ones race.

12. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium Member

So many of you now talking about yesterday˙s event, but I went to sleep, because no one, except Angelo, was on the list :(.

(to the last minute I didn`t know, if I be able to join and that˙s the reason, why I wasn`t signed in time)

13. Sven-Arne Andersson

Sven-Arne Andersson
    Premium Member

I am really sorry to hear/see that there was so few of us attending to this race. My self had a family dinner in the evening so I could not attend.
    I feel sorry for you Rupe because you are doing a great job and maybe should it help some if we also inform that we are not able to attend and this we have to do as soon as possible so all other drivers who intend to drive can see how many of us have signed up. Of course there can be Changes, thats Life but this I think could be a solution.

14. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

If more people had signed up, I'd have made extra effort to make it. I withdrew thanks to the disheartening numbers. @Rupe Wilson you're doing a great job. I'm going to start tagging people and I'm also going to run in the events even if I'm just alone on track.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I was there. But since there was only me and Kevin on track (David also, but he left), was pointless a race.
    Shame.

During weeks is very hard to me participate.

So I hope we can pick up more weekend events.

16. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108

4 8 15 16 23 42 108
    Only the 5th-most famous race driver from Kerpen Premium Member

Please repeat this event at some point. I would've attended it for sure, if not my subwoofer had died and I can't race properly with laptop speakers. So next time l will be in for this!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.