GSC12 .exe virus notifcation

I start up my comp today and AVG say GSC exe has a Trojian.
It wants to put the file in the vault. WTF man
Anyone else get this today? It was working great yesterday

EDITED INFORMATION BY REIZA: We´re contacting the companies responsible for Norton, Avira, Avast, McAfee and AVG to get the files whitelisted ASAP.

These are false positive reports and neither the GSC installer, GSC.exe or GSC Dedicated.exe pose any kind of security issue to your system. However the fact that it is triggering false positives is an issue in itself, and that´s what we´re working on resolving.

We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.

Bought GSC about 4 months ago, played without any problems, until today. I have F-Secure and it detected trojan and removed GSC.exe. This bug haven't been fixed on F-Secure, so don't know what to do...

I'll first try to reinstall. Do I have to backup something? Can reinstall GSC without losing my license?

Indeed can't think of why you would use Avira anyway, it has been such a floodgate for bad things to come. There's so much better alternatives out there, but mouth propaganda made it so popular despite it beeing unefficient for the real worms and virus.

Even though I allowed GSC to start F-Secure still doesn't let it start.

It works if I turn F-Secure off, but dunno if it's safe, especially if I play online...

Edit: solution for F-Secure:
Main page > Settings > Computer > Virus and spyware scanning > Open excluded items list > Objects > Exclude objects (files, folders, ...) > Add... > GSC folder

Working! :D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing