Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

If you overwrite the original files you are fine to race online. Only you and anyone else with this skinpack will see the new livery though. Its only when you have a custom skin with custom .veh file that it causes mismatches and stops other people from joining online races.

I have read tutorials on how to paint and I have tried many times, only to find out that i am horrible at it. I find that it is extremely hard and time consuming. So from all of us here at RD Thank you for sharing your awsome work ML2166. :thumbsup:

Cheers!

I have read tutorials on how to paint and I have tried many times, only to find out that i am horrible at it. I find that it is extremely hard and time consuming. So from all of us here at RD Thank you for sharing your awsome work ML2166. :thumbsup:

Cheers!

No problem.

:thumbsup:

Sweeeeeeet!

Tell me ML2166, will your v8's be based on actula skins from the championship??

Are the mini fictional i'm guessing? The paints are amazing!

No all will be fictional.

Real sponsors, but no association with any of the real teams that are present in game.

Yes the Minis were fictional, some based on previous liveries from other genres of motorsport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back