gsc sound problems

Stevie_007

Premium
I had installed the 30 min demo to check the game out, and everything was running fine. I then purchased and entered my license number.

Now i have music in the main screen but when i go to race or practice menus the sound stutters. When i go on track i get no sound at all.If i exit back to main menu i get music again.

i Tried updating with 1.7 but still the same.

Please help

do you know where this software saves extra files. I uninstalled completely and then downloaded the trial 1.6 software but its not giving me the 30 mins. I basically let me use it with out licensing it. I have looked throught the registry but cant find anything

rfactor works fine. i have a asus zonar dx sound card.

this is very strange. I deleted the folder C:\ProgramData\Reiza. Then installed the 30 min demo. That works fine. I then restarted my pc to try again and the sound was fine. So i put my license code in. Once the game is started the sound is fine in the main menu but if i go to single rce or test day the sound starts to break up. Then once i go into track sometimes the engine sound starts then goes of. As if someone is unplugging my speakers

ok. Your better off moving the folder rather than deleting it in future. Don't want to use up your activations. Tbh I don't have a clue why it's doing it but if there are any other things you can try? Do you have onboard sound? Could you try switching to that and see if it happens? Are there any settings you can play with in the sound card? It does seem strange..

Also try editing your GSC Shortcut Target like this:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\GSC\GSC.exe" -fullproc

Alex, Yes tried the onboard sound and that works fine. So when playing gsc ill just plug over the speakers so all is good. I did check all settings on the asus zonar but nothing changed stange.

Well all else I can suggest is check you have the latest drivers really. It's clearly something in the sound card that's conflicting with the copy right protection. Why I wouldn't have a clue though.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back