GSC Racing Club This Week / 14

OverTake.gg

Administrator
Staff
Ahh yes, have a breather.... April is upon us Ladies & Gentlemen and what a month it's going to be, more open wheelers and more sunset ? brilliant stuff! and alot more f-reiza action

before i get onto the GSC Event, we need some feedback to run weekend races for the North/South America or Australia/East Asia Time Zone's, if your in that region then now's your chance to have a say in club races for the weekend, make it happen, have your opinion heard here

ok so this week we start with the Mini's at Salvador, you should know by now this street circuit is not a forgiving one, a small mistake can cost you dearly, but the adrenaline and tight racing make's it much more exciting then usual. sign up here

on wednesday the F3's are burning some serious rubber at velopark , with 4x tyre wear in play and a 40 minute race, it's going to be extremely tough and strategic for everyone.... check it out and join us for some open wheeler action here

so this friday the V8's event will be at campo grande, personally one of my favourite tracks and it's very well known amongst the open wheeler fanbase as it's seen some of the best competitive racing on game stock car, however tin tops? well we fancied something different and im sure it will be alot of fun, come join us for this event.

more GSC news or league info pop over to our dedicated GSC Forums, why not take advantage of our setup section while your there!
View the Post on the Blog

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 371 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years