1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GSC Race Schedule - Is there room for a random weekly race?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Nobkins, Nov 28, 2015.

1. Nobkins

Nobkins
    Premium Member

Not sure where the best place to post this is. I know administering the servers etc takes time and so repeating the same track with different cars is probably easiest and most effecient.

However, I long to drive something different and maybe on a more unusual track or possibly the same track that is chosen for the week.

For example. The Porsche 911 is available to download from RD and I have had great fun with that.

Is there room in the schedule for a weekly random car and / or random track? There could be nominations / suggestions for a random car or track and the admin could just choose form the suggestions. What are peoples views. Would they like a bit of random variety? I know I would.

Jim

2. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

3. Nobkins

Nobkins
    Premium Member

Thanks @Yves Larose. I have not been racing long and did not realise the random event was postponed while the league was running. Look forward to its return.

4. Nobkins

Nobkins
    Premium Member

I believe all races at present require premium @gilles13. It is well worth the investment.

5. should drop the premium thing tho
    not sure how long it'd take to get people back once they drop it

6. Kurt Vanhee

Kurt Vanhee
    Premium Member

That would be good but what about server payments? Download Traffic...

7. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

Us premium members will continue to pay and contribute. And we would get priority in club races when signing on. That's how it used to work here.