• "Bite off more than you can chew and then chew like hell." - Peter Brock
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GSC Race Schedule - Is there room for a random weekly race?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Nobkins, Nov 28, 2015.

1. Nobkins

Nobkins
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +713
    Not sure where the best place to post this is. I know administering the servers etc takes time and so repeating the same track with different cars is probably easiest and most effecient.

However, I long to drive something different and maybe on a more unusual track or possibly the same track that is chosen for the week.

For example. The Porsche 911 is available to download from RD and I have had great fun with that.

Is there room in the schedule for a weekly random car and / or random track? There could be nominations / suggestions for a random car or track and the admin could just choose form the suggestions. What are peoples views. Would they like a bit of random variety? I know I would.

Jim

2. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,885
  3. Nobkins

Nobkins
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +713
    Thanks @Yves Larose. I have not been racing long and did not realise the random event was postponed while the league was running. Look forward to its return.

4. ThatRacingGuy

ThatRacingGuy
    I drove 88 MPH last night... weird stuff happened

Ratings:
    +483
  5. Nobkins

Nobkins
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +713
    I believe all races at present require premium @gilles13. It is well worth the investment.

6. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo

Ratings:
    +378
    should drop the premium thing tho
    not sure how long it'd take to get people back once they drop it

7. Kurt Vanhee

Kurt Vanhee
    Premium

Ratings:
    +145
    That would be good but what about server payments? Download Traffic...

8. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson

Ratings:
    +2,649
    Us premium members will continue to pay and contribute. And we would get priority in club races when signing on. That's how it used to work here.