1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EU GSC Race Club: Have Your Say - Choose Open Wheeler for Next Week

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Nox, Mar 8, 2014.

1. F3

2. Formula Retro

3. Formula Reiza

4. Formula Classic

1. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Each week we're having an open wheeler event one of the nights. Most of the time we've been running the F3s because they suit most people of all skill levels. This week at Pirate island we've held events with the F3s, Formula Retro, Formula Classic, and on Sunday we're running Formula Reiza. Thing is, despite people requesting use of the open wheelers, the grids have been relatively small. So let's have a vote for next week, see if we can get a good grid.

Please only vote if you're actually planning to race with us on Monday evening, 20:00 GMT, and even if your pick doesn't win, please support the race club events. Feel free to also use this thread to give me ideas for what you want in the GSC race club. I am all ears.
  2. Can only do weekends because of time zone differences.

Request would be to rotate the Open Wheelers each weekend too, so that each series runs once a month.

Thanks for the input opportunity.
  3. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Thanks for the input. At the moment all the car types were being rotated so everyone had a chance to race everything, but from next week we're making Saturdays BES Endurance race time. You'll get open wheelers on some Fridays for sure, and if there's enough interest I can always run an additional open wheeler on Sunday.
  4. Sorry - pulling out my noob hat - what's BES Endurance? Forum search was unrevealing.
  5. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Blancpain Endurance Series; we'll run sprint races in the week and an endurance race on Saturdays.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Ah - thanks.