• Home of the RD Le Mans Series by Vesaro
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

gsc problem- mini's

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium

ok, so since i got the game and the update with mini's is out i have this problem
    i can not see mini's in game menu, i have to go multiplayer to select a server with mini,load that,and after that i can play offline
    i made a champ with mini in game menu,and after rr game, champ disappeared
    installed game 3 times until now,dwl the 3 files and updates every time
    also i tried with new update,same problem
    i am stuck...if someone can help

2. I suppose the first thing to do is have a look if the minis are actually on your computer - have you looked for the files in the GSC folder?
    They should be in GSC/GameData/Vehicles/Mini_Challenge

3. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium

they are,as i did many races online

i managed to race with them on nords today,but still can not find them in main menu:(

4. The only thing I can think is it is a corrupt download. Is your connection ok when you download?

5. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium

ya, i have very good connection,except the ping:)i have huge dwl/upl speed but some time ping is not the lowest...
    thank you

6. Umm, this may be a silly question but did you load the Minis' rFm file by clicking on the arrows in the bottom-left corner until "Mini Challenge" shows up?

7. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium

yea:))
    ty