1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

gsc problem- mini's

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium Member

ok, so since i got the game and the update with mini's is out i have this problem
    i can not see mini's in game menu, i have to go multiplayer to select a server with mini,load that,and after that i can play offline
    i made a champ with mini in game menu,and after rr game, champ disappeared
    installed game 3 times until now,dwl the 3 files and updates every time
    also i tried with new update,same problem
    i am stuck...if someone can help

2. I suppose the first thing to do is have a look if the minis are actually on your computer - have you looked for the files in the GSC folder?
    They should be in GSC/GameData/Vehicles/Mini_Challenge

3. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium Member

they are,as i did many races online

i managed to race with them on nords today,but still can not find them in main menu:(

4. The only thing I can think is it is a corrupt download. Is your connection ok when you download?

5. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium Member

ya, i have very good connection,except the ping:)i have huge dwl/upl speed but some time ping is not the lowest...
    thank you

6. Umm, this may be a silly question but did you load the Minis' rFm file by clicking on the arrows in the bottom-left corner until "Mini Challenge" shows up?

7. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium Member

yea:))
    ty