GSC multiplayer stopped working

Since I first installed GSC the day it came out I have been able to join online servers without any issues. I was able to login into every free server as well as a couple of private one where I was given the password.

Since last week, every time I try to login into a server, either a free one or the RD or R2P servers, the screen loads but then it stops and never progresses after the yellow progress bar completes. Eventually, I have to stop the GSC service and restart. I ahve now tried more than half of the free servers and the RS one every day and things have not changed.

I looked and it doesn't seem as if reiza has released an update yet. Did I miss it?

What could be causing this? The only things I have done since installing the game has been to install the 2 tracks Reiza released (they work fine).

Is everyone else able to login fine? Should I try a different profile?

Any suggestions?

PS: I would hate to install again, especially since I deleted the original installer)

I feel really stupid, but what is FP1?
I know that given how long I have been doing this and the fact I am a software developer I should just go "Of course, why didn't I think of it?" but I am racking my brain and I cannot figure out what it is.
Forza Poop 1? Funny Prank 1? Foolish Pringles 1?

I also searched for the "fp" string in the .ini and my .plr file, as well as a few other places and I went through the entire interface, especially single player.

I am really sorry but I can't find anything that says FP1. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable will come along before I have to disturb you again.

But thanks for the game. It's a blast.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back