1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc GSC Motec trackmap Brasilia Full 1.0

Detailed Motec trackmap for Brasilia Full with named sections

1. Marco Versele

Marco Versele
    Hhmmm, yes ...

2. How did you create this? the turns are labeled (and numbered) backwards instead of the way the track is driven in GSCE.

Attached Files:

3. Marco Versele

Marco Versele
    Hhmmm, yes ...

To have the right shape and length of the track, you have to drive a full lap with logging ON.
    Then in Motec, open the logged file, and see on one or another sheet a small track map. Right-click and open track editor.
    There you can change the start- and endpoints of sections, delete them, split existing sections, or rename sections.
    That's what I did, following the info I found on the internet for the concerned tracks.
    Brasila seems only to be raced in the opposite directions of what GSC is doing. That's why I kept the order of turns unchanged.

4. Strange, if you go the opposite way your suggestion then pit lane is on the wrong side going the wrong way. By that I mean that you would have to enter high speed traffic before the 1st turn. (or the GSCE 12th). I did find a map that supports your findings. (attached but maybe its wrong). Look at the google earth map and see details of the pit roads, I think GSCE is correct.

Attached Files:

5. Marco Versele

Marco Versele
    Hhmmm, yes ...

I guess I'll have to adjust my map ...

6. If you find time to do it I will use it. thanks