GSC Extreme v1.25 Bug report thread

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Please concentrate your bug reports for v1.25 on this thread.

Make sure to check the release notes on the release thread before posting.

If you may please elect to adapt the following report form below:

Track & Layout Used:
Car Used:
Applicable Settings:
Report:
Steps to reproduce:

Ex:

Track & Layout Used: Montreal 88
Car Used: Formula V12
Applicable Settings: n/a
Report: After losing front wing the car gets airborn above around 100mph.
Steps to reproduce: Crash and lose front wing, drive fast ;)

For any difficulties related to installing, running or setting up the game which are not necessarily bugs in the software, please use the v1.25 release thread.

Please allow time for us to test, verify and rectify the issues. We might not reply to you right away but rest assured if you posted here, we will have read it.

Please avoid posting new threads for bug reports, it´s the easiest way to make sure your report gets lost in the shuffle.

When you will use example: the GID in Steam? You can forgett it, it dosn´t works.
Steam send a message, that the GSC.exe is not found.
And where are the rain, and tyres flat etc.? i read it comes with 1.25
this update is not realy a good news in my eys

It does, but I'm going into work now. Will do when I get home this evening.
Those are 3 of mine converted to .txt

The crashes were fairly similar just got out of the pits... screen turns off, the engine sound is still on, ffb pulling to one side, game crashes (sometimes it recovers but by then i hit the wall + it's gonna do it again shortly).

I have an AMD 6300 + a Gigabyte Geforce gtx 780 ghz ed (driver 347.52)

Attachments

• GSC.1064.dmp.txt
    104 KB · Views: 241
  • GSC.2616.dmp.txt
    104 KB · Views: 272
  • GSC.2824.dmp.txt
    104 KB · Views: 279
OK, Noted.

Also, last night while driving at the Austrian circuit I noticed that cars were going invisible half way up there hill towards T2. I could just see headlights going up.

Everything set to max, Visible vehicles set to more than was in the field, Auto detail FPS was off.

Any ideas?

I'm facing this error trying to play Rental Kart at Granja Viana. I played at the same track whit shifter kart and everything worked fine. So I presume that the error is with if the rentals texture.

J8AyVF3.jpg

I've waited for v1.25, because I hoped that the race with my favorite F-Vee will be without stuttering. And now nothing changed. I love this car and I don't need any BMW, Ferrari or F1.
With modded tracks was/is OK but I really like your Brazil tracks :) Please help me @Reiza Studios

Win7 64 bit, Intel i5-4670K, AMD R9 270X, 8GB DDR3

I've waited for v1.25, because I hoped that the race with my favorite F-Vee will be without stuttering. And now nothing changed. I love this car and I don't need any BMW, Ferrari or F1.
With modded tracks was/is OK but I really like your Brazil tracks :) Please help me @Reiza Studios

Win7 64 bit, Intel i5-4670K, AMD R9 270X, 8GB DDR3

I feel your pain.
Reiza can't be responsible for how other Car mods and Tracks perform with GSCE 1.25.
But Rieza Vehicles on Reiza Tracks should work well together. This is unfortunately not the case. I love the Formula Retro's a lot but can't race them on more than a couple Reiza tracks. IE Montreal Historic
Speilsburg Historic and the newly released Johannesburg Historic and others. See first post in this thread. I have yet to hear anything back from Reiza. Dissapionted...

We are doing what we can to minimize that, but unfortunately there are some characteristics of the graphics engine that make it more susceptible to stutters we can´t change. We do however have it running maxed out pretty smoothly from our internal testing in a variety of configurations, except for one or another specific high load circunstances, and so do apparently do most people, so it would appear some systems have it worse than others.

Could you guys still with stuttering problems share your specs & settings?

not sure if the above mean the stutters from having time set to anything but none. My rig is quite powerful but im getting micro stutters at certaintimes of the evening with this on. Also turn shadow blur off, imo its just as good as max on alone.

Alex are you aware of the clamp dll floating about that helps the aliasing and stutters?

We are doing what we can to minimize that, but unfortunately there are some characteristics of the graphics engine that make it more susceptible to stutters we can´t change. We do however have it running maxed out pretty smoothly from our internal testing in a variety of configurations, except for one or another specific high load circunstances, and so do apparently do most people, so it would appear some systems have it worse than others.

Could you guys still with stuttering problems share your specs & settings?

Here you are all about me.

Attachments

• GSCE game&graphic in plr.txt
    15.6 KB · Views: 1,140
  • graphic options in CCC.pdf
    70.8 KB · Views: 397

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%