1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

GSC Extreme, Help I'm a Noob!

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by JoeBear, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Hey Guys,

Kept reading all these awesome reviews here and on youtube about this Sim so decided to download it. I installed it but I don't see any of the Newer content like formula cars or carts or anything but the Brazilian 2013 and 2014 Stock Cars. Question is is this normal, do i need to install the other cars and tracks extra? I tried "Gsynch" and that didn't add them. Sorry for the real noobish question. Just based on the 60 minute free trial I am loving all the subtle things the Force Feedback is telling me, think I'm gonna love this game but really want to drive the formula series cars, just thought they came default with the install files from the GSC extreme website!

2. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

On the first screen with the Stock cars you will see two arrows at the sides like these < > , click left or right to see more content

3. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

On the main menu there are arrows; click on them to cycle through the available cars. Many people have also asked the same question (myself included); it is easy to miss.

4. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

Beat me to it!

5. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

Not getting much racing done so may as well do something useful :whistling:

• Haha Haha x 1
  6. Well duh..lol. Thanks guys. That cinches it for me. Kinda new to Sim Racing and was debating GSC or Assetto. Really appreciate it!

7. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

GSC wins, hands down. :-D

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. I second that as ive found myself using GSC more than AC lately :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

@JoeBear, You got any questions just ask some one here will give you the answer. Then it's time get racing with us all are welcome at any level.

10. :) GSC hands down...

• Like Like x 1
  11. Question to the clever guys!!! In GTR2 one could get the track record in online mode, is the same available in GSCE? I remember the first thing the guys did when entering a race was to check who was the fastest so far ;)