Stock Car Extreme bug report thread (READ THE OPENING POST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
OK let´s try this again - PLEASE READ THE OPENING POST BEFORE POSTING. Posts that don´t observe the requirements may be moved / removed.

Please concentrate your bug reports for v1.27 on this thread.

Make sure to check the release notes on the release thread before posting.

If you may please elect to adapt the following report form below:

Track & Layout Used:
Car Used:
Applicable Settings:
Report:
Steps to reproduce:

Ex:

Track & Layout Used: Montreal 88
Car Used: Formula V12
Applicable Settings: n/a
Report: After losing front wing the car gets airborn above around 100mph.
Steps to reproduce: Crash and lose front wing, drive fast ;)

For any difficulties related to installing, running or setting up the game which are not necessarily bugs in the software, please refer to our GUIDES . If you need further assistance use the v1.27 release thread .

Please allow time for us to test, verify and rectify the issues. We might not reply to you right away but rest assured if you posted here, we will have read it.

Please avoid posting new threads for bug reports, it´s the easiest way to make sure your report gets lost in the shuffle.

GSCE v1.33
Track: All
Car: Formula Extreme

Report: For some reason, hands are showing on F Extreme in cockpit view. Although the example shown is at a third party track, it occurs on every track..Bologna, Interlagos, Kansai, Salvador, Montreal etc
Steps to reproduce: Drive formula extreme

9rhNeVGZwKfSQMfSa04aXf4ny1TyloS-FCcbiZXLlqc

I am getting the same issue with the Superkarts not shown on the outer monitors of my nVidia Surround setup. Works when Multiview is unchecked, but the side monitors are black when multiview is enabled. All other cars work fine, its just the SuperKarts that have the problem.

Tried out the Formula Extreme then moved to the Super karts. They suddenly had 8 speed gearbox and DSR enabled!
Speeed 7 was like Neutral but you could not apply rpm while speed 8 was function but guess more like speed 4 or 6?
Guess it was some leftover from the Formula Extreme. Restarting the game restored all to normal.

Super Karts and Kensai. If you get pushed out in the gravel the race is over. Can't get back to the track. Not sure if that is correct or not but pretty annoying!

GSCE v1.33
Track: Salvador Stock Car
Car: Formula Vee

Report: The AI nearly come to a stop when they enter the pits. It seems that the AI can not find the pit lane branch, or the "lines" from the main path to the pit path are not optimized.

They catch me out every time :) I understand if there is some design issue as the pit entry is very short... but maybe the AI lines could be adjusted so that when the AI pit they make a clear move to the right of the normal race line.

Steps to reproduce: I have only tried the Vee but I see this as an AIW issue that "should" affect all classes.

Cheers,

OT, great stuff Reiza. The Vee is a masterpiece and a great heal toe trainer.

For those of you suffering the following error:

"Error Loading TEXTURE SUPERKART_UNDERSHAD_DIR"

I guessed it might be something to do with shading levels.

So I when into graphics properties, changed everything to max and now it's fine. So could be Shadows need to be on high or max, could also be to do with car detail.

Track & Layout Used: Any
Car Used: Any
Applicable Settings: Any
Report: Loses wheel, shifter and any other controller connected at the time of exiting practise, race, championship, you name it.
Steps to reproduce: Start the game, start practise, drive, exit practise.

Any news about a potential fix for SCE completely losing the controllers (t500rs, th8rs, g25 shifter/handbrake in my case) after exiting any driving event?

This bug makes things quite frustrating, especially for the likes of me who likes to hotlap a lot of different cars at one sitting.

Hello Guys,

In the 86 Opala, the central rearview mirror seems to be inverted (left to right). Also, there is a Driver01 there in one of the AIs.

All this in the Steam version, at least.

BTW, what a proper 80s racecar that Opala... beautiful handling!

Error Loading mesh file OPA86_SHAD_LO.GMT to memory

Steam version
System : Windows XP , low spec PC :rolleyes:
shadows off, all other details medium

Track loads 3/4 of the loading bar, have to ctr/alt/del to exit game.
Never had an issue with Reiza content before

Last edited:
Track & Layout Used: Any
Car Used: Any
Applicable Settings: Any
Report: Loses wheel, shifter and any other controller connected at the time of exiting practise, race, championship, you name it.
Steps to reproduce: Start the game, start practise, drive, exit practise.

Any news about a potential fix for SCE completely losing the controllers (t500rs, th8rs, g25 shifter/handbrake in my case) after exiting any driving event?

This bug makes things quite frustrating, especially for the likes of me who likes to hotlap a lot of different cars at one sitting.

I just got a disturbing, yet so nice surprice today, after patch 1.35.

I couldn't reproduce the "loss of controllers" more than once today. That happened when I entered the game, went to Kaisai with superkart and after awhile exited to main menu. Game lost all the controllers, gained them back by exiting the game and going to drivers, and pressing some pedals.
I went back to the game and didn't lose them in the next 3 hours of going back and forth through each car.

This was the first time I couldn't reproduce the glitch. No idea why.

There used to be a AI improvement thread, right?

GSCE v1.35
Track: All -- Fast and Mid-speed corners
Car: Open Wheel cars, all of them

Report: In most fast and medium speed corners (e.g. Turns 1, 2, 4, 7 in Jacarepaguá), formula cars tend to enter carrying too much speed, and kind of brake mid corner, to regain the ideal line.

it is interesting to have AI making mistakes, but these happen too often, almost every lap and every corner, with varying degrees. It makes running close to them quite difficult, as in need to take avoid action not to crash.

This happens with:
Aggresion: 25%
Difficulty: 95%~103%

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back