Stock Car Extreme bug report thread (READ THE OPENING POST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
OK let´s try this again - PLEASE READ THE OPENING POST BEFORE POSTING. Posts that don´t observe the requirements may be moved / removed.

Please concentrate your bug reports for v1.27 on this thread.

Make sure to check the release notes on the release thread before posting.

If you may please elect to adapt the following report form below:

Track & Layout Used:
Car Used:
Applicable Settings:
Report:
Steps to reproduce:

Ex:

Track & Layout Used: Montreal 88
Car Used: Formula V12
Applicable Settings: n/a
Report: After losing front wing the car gets airborn above around 100mph.
Steps to reproduce: Crash and lose front wing, drive fast ;)

For any difficulties related to installing, running or setting up the game which are not necessarily bugs in the software, please refer to our GUIDES . If you need further assistance use the v1.27 release thread .

Please allow time for us to test, verify and rectify the issues. We might not reply to you right away but rest assured if you posted here, we will have read it.

Please avoid posting new threads for bug reports, it´s the easiest way to make sure your report gets lost in the shuffle.

Superkart cockpit view is not centered on my screen. Seems to be ''aligned right''. Resolution is 1440x900.
On the below picture you can also see parts of the track map appearing on the structure to the left of pit exit@Kansai. I can also notice flickering on some of the objects at the east layout.

1zy9d3b.jpg

Hello.

I noticed two small skin errors in the Formula V12 section. In the team "Bower Motorsport", the car number 11 (Billy Parks) bears the number 11 on the front and the number 12 on the rear wing.

In the team "Grove Motorsport", the 2 cars (Darren Phill and David Collins) have the same number 5.

It is not very important but I note it anyway.

Thank you.
Your right,it isn't very important. This is a fantastic game with free updates.Enjoy it's epicness.

Keep losing controls. in

a) restarting a race
b) tweaking wheel options.

Restarting game fixes it but most likely returns
Same here, I've never had problems with control settings with SCE over the past year or so but since the update SCE loses connection to my wheel pedals and shifter (TX, T3PA, TH8A). And as others have mentioned, quitting and restarting fixes the problem temporarily.

EDIT: Today I haven't had any problems with SCE loosing connection to my wheel. The only thing I did was verify files (Steam) last night before I quit for the day but of course I can't say that fixed it. I haven't played a lot since to confirm the problem is gone for good.

Last edited:
Track & Layout Used: All
Car Used: Superkarts
Report: not able to join any circuit with the Superkarts and getting following error message: "Error loading texture SUPERKART_UNDERSHAD_DIR"
a buddy I am driving with has the same issue with the PC version but all good in the steam version (although identical folder content for GameData->Vehicles->Superkart). for me both are not working.
Steps to reproduce: joining any local or multiplayer session.

GSCE v1.33
Track: Cascavel
Car: Superkart
Settings: AI opponents 19, AI Aggression 50%, AI Strength 100%
Report: On every lap in a race, on the last corner coming onto the start/finish straight, several AI will spin out when they touch the inside curb at apex. Occasionally they spin out when touching the outside curb at exit.
Steps to reproduce: Run a race against AI.

Track & Layout Used: All
Car Used: Superkarts
Report: not able to join any circuit with the Superkarts and getting following error message: "Error loading texture SUPERKART_UNDERSHAD_DIR"
a buddy I am driving with has the same issue with the PC version but all good in the steam version (although identical folder content for GameData->Vehicles->Superkart). for me both are not working.
Steps to reproduce: joining any local or multiplayer session.

I get the same error too. I've got the steam version

Track: Curitiba
Car: Stock Car 2014
Report:
gMotor 2 Error

Error loading mesh file MARS_STAND_03.GMT to memory

Track:
Londrina
Car: Stock Car 2014
Report:
gMotor 2 Error
Error loading mesh file ROAD40.GMT to memory