1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GSC Extreme after loading to the race crashing

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by elbowman, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Hello, i am sorry for my english. I am downloaded dem GSC and instaled to my PC. When i start this game and everything setup i want play race, but when i load game to the race i see my car just 2 seconds and game go down. Please can some one help me??? Thank you very much for help. Mark.

2. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

@Reiza Studios afraid my technical skills are comparable to Maldonado and a clean race; could you help? Thanks.

elbowman, it might help to know your computer specs

3. Hi, my computer spec. Thank you very much.
    Intel Core i7-4820K/Gigabyte GA-X79-UP4/2 x Gigabyte GTX780 Ti 3GB GDDR5 OC in SLI/2 x Corsair Dominator Platinum 8GB 2400MHz (2x4GB) XMP/Corsair Hydro H100i Liquid Cooler/Corsair AX1200i Digital ATX Power Supply 1200W/Corsair Obsidian 650D Case/LG BH16NS40 Bluray/Seagate 1TB Barracuda

4. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

Your PC specs are very good you should have no problem running the game, are you using the the demo or the full install ?

5. Hello, i want try demo before i buy this game, but now working everything fine. Thank you very much.

• Like Like x 2