1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

GSC Driving Training in traffic: How to setup good training drills

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Rick Malm, Mar 17, 2014.

1. 1 How can you setup a practice test day with a large number of AI that say grouped near you so you are forced into more car to car action/reaction"

Even with using 30 cars, I dont know how to get them to start at Brasilia on a grid. Right now after a few laps most of them hide in the pits even with with tire wear off, fuel off, rules off. ???

Would like to have a grid start to create 1st corner congestion.
    2 Do I need a different track for V8 vs Brasilia to do a grid based start?

3 Do I edited track files like the gdb to force a grid start?, maybe et FormationandStart=0 or what?
    0=standing start, 1=formation lap & standing start, 2=lap behind safety car & rolling start, 3=use track default, 4=fast rolling start

Can one setup a test day with an AI car to my car spacing of WHEEL TO WHEEL for at least a lap so I can practice outside and inside wheel to wheel driving? Assume I have to match the AI % but got any tricks that one can use other that getting a friend that will race beside you wheel to wheel online. Which bye the way I have not learned how to do yet.

Thanks for any input.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2014