1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GSC Config.exe - Win32:Evo-gen [Susp] - Vírus??

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Wedsley Dias, Jan 29, 2015.

1. When you open this file Avast detected as viruses and sent to quarantine, found it very strange and tried to download again via GSCSync, and continues with the same problem, any help?
  2. Andrew

Global Moderator Staff Premium Member

Send the files to virus@avast.com for analysis.
    And in HERE you will maybe find an answer.It is the Malware removal instructor from Avast .
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks. I need time for a clean sweep.
    For now the solution I found was to use the same "Config" the game "Copa Petrobras de Marcas."

But I wonder if anyone has had the same problem.
  4. YES, Had the same issue, Could fire up the Game then noticed the GSC.config was gone. Avast got rid of it.

So done a Sync and was fine but then Avast wanted to block the GSC.exe. So I told avast tol do a exception.

I sent a report to avast.
  5. Very strange... Even trying to download again by Sync and Avast always blocks. I also sent for analysis, but I worry about leaving as "false positive".
  6. i was just about to post about my config.exe disappearing. glad i saw this.
  7. EDIT Nevermind
  8. happened to me with norton 360 but i was able to check what norton had done and then allow it through, used to be the same with all the rfactor stuff :)