1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Released GSC Brasilian Spotter

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme Mods' started by M1GHTY M4VS, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Package includes the V2.17 Spotter Plugin from carlomaker and English Spotter Notes from F1Dave aswell as the Brasilian Package from BRDev_ElectricBrain to grant access to the most authentic Chief Engineering from the pit boxes you'll find. All credits and rights belong to their respective owners. More to be found about the No.1 rFactor Plugin can be found here http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=Spotter Plugin

GSC Brasilian Spotter

2. Marc Reid

Marc Reid
    Premium Member

For some some reason no matter how many times i try i cant download this file, tried at my home, work, 3g, every time i get to about 20meg then it stops........:(
    Ive manged to download the SpotterPlugin V2.17 from another site though and my question is, is there anything different that i should change in the files, ini etc thats in this version ?

3. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

I have quickly uploaded it to Gamefront for you, give it a try.

The download will die after a while of non-use.

[link now removed]

4. Marc Reid

Marc Reid
    Premium Member

Thx mate got it, am still at work, but will check it out later this evening :thumbsup:

5. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

No problem :)

6. Marc Reid

Marc Reid
    Premium Member

So i tried it but when i launch the game, i get a black screen. In my task manger it sais GSC 1.7 not responding ?. After uninstalled the plugin, everything works ok.
    Maby this does not work for GSC2012 1.2 or am i doing something wrong ?

Is it maby i only have Microsoft.Net Framework 4 installed and not 3.5 ?

7. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

Sound like it's for the original GSC, not GSC 2012.

Net Framework should be backwards compatible in most case I think. I know that I haven't had to install any old versions under Windows 8.

I am afraid I know nothing about this file, and what it does. I just happened to come across your post when I was looking for something to add to GSC 2012 myself. :)

Perhaps someone else who hangs around here more often than me will know ........ with luck.

....... retreats back to his F1 2012 corner of the website :cautious:

8. Marc Reid

Marc Reid
    Premium Member

No probs and thx for all the help, not that i really need it, just a feature addon, but still can race without it....

9. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

No probs, I'll delete that file and the link above now.

10. Marc, I'm not sure what this Brasilian Spotter version does, I assume it adds the Spotter in Brazilian language so I did not download it. If you have not tried it and want the English version just get it from rfactorCentral, I still use it in ver 1.2 so it should work fine. At first impression, it seems a bit repetitive but then it becomes really useful and immersive, & I use it all the time now, well worth a try.

11. Marc Reid

Marc Reid
    Premium Member

Ive tried this and 1.2 but they both dont work, get some error i need GSC 1.7, also i only have Java 7 (64) loaded, do i need to install java 6 as well ?

12. No I don't believe you need java 6 for the spotter plugin, I do have it installed though as it is needed for the DynHUD plugin, but I do not think it is needed for Spotter.
    It is working fine for me in GSC2012, so I don't know why you would get an error, if you like I can upload my version which I have used in several GSC installations, see if it works for you

13. Marc Reid

Marc Reid
    Premium Member

Yea that would be great if u can:thumbsup:, maby the ones i got are different or something....

14. Sorry for delay, been away from computer for a while.
    I don't know if this is any different to the version you have, but it is the copy I keep for my GSC installations, I have copied it into 3 GSC installations and it worked straight away, so maybe it will help. The only reference to GSC that I can see in these files is in the SpotterConfig.ini, where it says Pilfius=C:\GSC2012\SpotterAddon\VR Component
    and
    Command_Path=C:\GSC2012\SpotterAddon\VR Component\SpotterCommand.lcl
    so it may be sensible to change these to your correct GSC path.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?sd1r7mu2doz7ngc

15. Marc Reid

Marc Reid
    Premium Member

At work now, will try this later when im home tonite, thx.......

16. Marc Reid

Marc Reid
    Premium Member

Ok its working now, think it was that path edit thing u mentioned, thx again Keith

17. Para quem gosta aqui esta o Spotter para GSC Extreme..

Instalar e depois ir na pasta "SpotterAddon" e executar o "SpotterConfig.exe".. vai abrir uma tela e no item "Active Soundpack" colocar na guia o arquivo "BRDev ElectricBrain" (para aqueles que estão acostumados com o rfactor este é o tradutor) ou "Pt_Br" (é a tradução do spotter ingles completo)... boa sorte...

http://www.4shared.com/rar/BgJY2wUKba/SpotterPlugin_217.html

18. Welber, thank you for this. May I suggest to upload the resource to the "resources section" of this site? 4shared likes to spam, and I doubt everyone knows bugmenot.com (to avoid logins).
    Welber, obrigado. Posso sugerir que faça o upload deste recurso para a "seção de recursos" deste site? 4shared usa teus dados para spam, e não creio que todo mundo conheça o bugmenot.com (para não precisar logar).
    Abraços