1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

GSC: Any Skidpad like area at one of the track locations?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Rick Malm, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Is there any track that has an open area that could be used as a testing skidpad for MoTeC analysis
    as one circles at different speeds and radius? I tried to get to the parking lot at Basilia (turn 1) by going behind the pit garages, but no luck. Friction would have to match the track surface.

2. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

Not that I know of, but there are plenty of tracks you can download so I don't know every track by any means.

3. Not that im aware of, you could use grumbels conversion tool to get a skidpad track from rfactor. But then again they road surface grip would probably be different then the default tracks.

4. Thanks for the tip. I did see Niels using the one in rFactor on his latest force analysis video. I only have the rFactor demo right now. Has anyone converted one to the rFactor Skidpad or SkidPan tracks to GSC?

From Tony Barman
    Here is the skidpad track Neils used that i converted with grumbel's tool. Just drop the Locations folder into your Gamedata folder and let it overwrite.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/pdo8vskruiuj27w/Locations.zip

Last edited: Mar 18, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Hello guys,

I did as mentioned in the previous post, however it didn't work in SCE. The car gets stuck at the pit and I can't drive it. Do you know why? Have you successfully driven at this skidpad?

Thanks

6. Slalom823

Slalom823
    RDTCC S10 Champion Premium Member

Does anyone know of a skid pad that works for gsc or has been converted already?