gsc 2013 graphics problem

Hi,i recently got the game and loving it,ive downloaded some mods and work perfect
I just got the blancplain and the fia gt3 mod, I cant make out the cars
I'm running amd phenom x4 b55 processor@330ghz
video driver v8
directx9
gsc v17
has any one any idea what I could do
I've even run the settings on low
thanks

maybe they are clashing,or causing a conflict with one another,

have you tried just installing on of the mods on a individual basis and see if it works then.

you can always try a mod manager

One of the guys in GTL has used this one for years and swears by it,
so i tend to promote this one over all the others

you can expand the text to get the link

I have used JSGME (JoneSoft Generic Mod Enabler) for a lot of racing games now and in the past, and it has NEVER failed me in GTL, GTR2, rF1 or NFS Shift.
I use it for a different purpose however, just to enable/disable Mods to prevent my Gamedata folder from getting clogged with all kinds of subfolders and mods of which some use/modify the same files. You'd have to be a little creative to be able to create carsets of multiple mods with it, but it's possible.

Unfortunately this great little program is no longer supported by its devs (source), but the latest version can be found here: http://www.gamefront.com/files/21681483/JSGME.7z in case you want to try it.
There are various good tutorials for it to be found online (although not GTL-specific AFAIK, but it works the same for most kinds of games.)

im sure there are also others out there...

• Deleted member 130869

This is a 3rd party track but it greatly highlights an issue that sometimes I see pop up (in very minute scale), these weird pop up "shadows." Any tips on correcting this? My shadows are set to high, all else is maxed out in the game.

Attachments

• GRAB_001.JPG
    GRAB_001.JPG
    323 KB · Views: 292

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 253 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 244 10.7%