GSC 2013 crashes after a while

After playing for 10-15 minutes the game crashes and make the computer cut the connection to my screen.

I have tested with other games - iRacing, pCARS, Asetto Corsa, ARMA3 and others. For as long as up to 45 minutes. And with absolutely no problems.
But after starting GSC2013 it cuts the screen connection after 10-15 min and i have to reboot computer....
My graphic setting is medium to high....as it is in other games.

I also made a benchmark test (3DMark) - no problems at all...

My basic specs is : Win7 - 8GB rams - Nvidia GTX650Ti 2GB -

Any suggestions ?!

Hi Jimmy

Have you tried starting and running the game as admin,im running windows7 and had a few problems starting normally i then started running it as admin and its been fine since,might be worth trying if you havnt all ready done so.

Must admit, although the game generally runs fine and at good high fps on my system, I seem to have some instability problems I have never seen before in previous GSC versions or in other sims.

Occasionally after about 30 minutes of racing my sound cuts out completely for a few seconds, then returns. This might happen twice during a 50 minute race but then is fine again.
Also, similar to above post, sometimes I quit the game and one of my three screens remains black and will not return to the desktop. I can either reset computer or restart the game and shut it down again and it corrects it.
Both are weird problems I have not seen before, but only very occasional so has not spoiled enjoyment so far.
(AMD Phenom ii 960t 3ghz quad, 8gb ram, Windows 7 64bit, Sapphire HD7950 3gb, 3 x 22in monitors in eyefinity).

I had a similar issue yesterday, the screen was frozen completely with the sound in a loop. I had to manually reset the computer. So far it's only happened once, and I did not have this issue before the 1.10 update.

@Jimmy Larsen The only thing I can suggest are the obvious ones...
1: check & update your graphics & sound drivers. Obviously try the ones from the card manufacturer, not the Win7 updates
2: uninstall/reinstall the game
3: try something like GameBooster http://www.razerzone.com/gb-en/gamebooster to make sure there's nothing in the background messing things up for you
4: uninstall/reinstall DX9 http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/directx_9_uninstaller.html

TBH, I guess you've already tried most of these, but I hope you get the game working

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back