1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

GSC 2012 Stock Car V8 skins

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme Mods' started by bigfoothunter, Jun 28, 2013.

1. I would appreciate it if someone could forward this or let ML2166 know about this post. This question is for ML2166 Designs. Didn't know how to PM him. Awhile back, you posted 9 Pictures of skins you made for GSC, Stock Car V8, Marlboro, 7-up etc. & on Feb. 14, 2012 you posted 38 more skins of yours for download. The links no longer work, I was wondering if you could put them up again for download? Some of the Nicest skins I found yet. Patrick was nice enough to give me some links for skins still available & their awesome. I love that Marlboro skin, you made, Marlboro is always been one of my favorite skins for any Mod. Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

To pm, click user name -> start conversation. Or use the appropriate thread and tag a user with an @ before their username

3. I tried that, but it doesn't work with ML2166, there's no "Start Conversation". That's why I was hoping someone who knows him well could forward this message to him. Thanks anyway. I guess i'll keep looking for skins. I know quite a few people would love to have his skins.

4. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Maybe he has conversations disabled.

5. Yea, apparently he doesn't want to " Start A Conversation " , lol.

6. Ferrari F138 - Game Stock Car 2012 for Formula Reiza by Andrei

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1