1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GSC 2012 AI still the best ??

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by jason_peters, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Seems to me GSC 2012 still has the best AI out there from the sim world (this excludes codies F1 game)

This everyone else's opinion

I have tried:-
    GPL (from a long time ago - always seemed good back then but maybe my rose tinted glasses for this sim)
    rF2 (still beta and should be progress over rF1/GSC engine)

looking forward to see what AC has to offer on the AI front
  2. Joe Moore

Joe Moore
    Premium Member

Yes GSC AI a just the best IMO , and the fact you can adjust them same with rFactor ,but I think the AI in GSC are the most intelligent , unlike Codies ,there AI never went to school :) are fast but not intelligent ,and once you have got better than the fastest setting ,it's not a challenge any more :)
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Has the AI pitting when they shouldn't bug been fixed?
  4. No did a couple of green hell 1h races and their pit strategies was questionable
  5. I would say so! Check out these videos I just made with them. They do a really good job of racing fast and close with you. I'm amazed they didn't hit me at 1:05 in the first video.
    Cascavel circuit:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Marian Zelenka

Marian Zelenka
    The downforce is strong with this one. Premium Member

Very good AI, but sometimes a bit slower.
  7. Do you know if AI use their boost in race. It seems they don't...
  8. I really thought they did. I now play F.Classics mostly, but was playing the Stock V8s last year quite a bit. I was sure they seemed to be using boost at Interlagos every few laps.
  9. If you find them slow on one particular circuit, you can add the lines to AIW file:
    This example will increase their speed by 5%, you can change these numbers to suit. :)

(1 = 100%, 0.95 = 95%, 1.10 = 110% and so on).
  10. Tanks. Gonna try this.:thumbsup:
  11. Just add the two lines after these in the aiw:

(It might not actually matter where you put them, but this is where they usually are, and where they work for me) :)
    • Like Like x 1