1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GSC '13 Won't allow me past putting in your name

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by CountyKid98, Dec 8, 2013.

1. I have recently downloaded Game Stock Car 2013 to try it out before I purchase it, it installed with no issue. I then launched the game for the first time and I typed my name in and then it flashed the menu, after it flashed the menu it then went back to the name input screen. I thought that I might have pressed esc accidentally. I put my name in again, it then did the same thing. Then I thought that maybe its my crossfire that is causing my issue, so I disabled it. Then I repeated the process only to get the same results. I am very puzzled, I hope that you can help me with this.

PS I am new to racing sims (the closest thing that I have played to them is F1 2013, and that's not even close :p) so I may act like an utter noob, so please bear with me. Also I am very sorry if this is the wrong section to post this in.

PC Specs:
    Mobo: Asus z77
    CPU: i7 2700k
    RAM: 16GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz
    GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB x2
  2. Lyndon Hughes

Lyndon Hughes
    Grandad Premium Member

what operating system you using and which path did it install too,
  3. Forgot to mention that, Windows 7 Professional 64 bit service pack one and I know this sounds stupid but how do I check?
  4. Lyndon Hughes

Lyndon Hughes
    Grandad Premium Member

its probably installed in c program files (86),it really needs to be in c program files,if its in program files (86) move it into c drive and try running it as admin

go to my computer and it should show u if its in the c drive,if not look in the program files (86) see if its there
  5. GSC is in program files, and I downloaded the update and installed it and i'm still getting the same issue.
  6. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios Premium Member

Try running it as admin.
  7. Thanks for all your help, I had to run the exe as admin as in windows 7 compatibility mode. Now I can drive this awesome game!
    • Like Like x 1