GSC '13 Won't allow me past putting in your name

I have recently downloaded Game Stock Car 2013 to try it out before I purchase it, it installed with no issue. I then launched the game for the first time and I typed my name in and then it flashed the menu, after it flashed the menu it then went back to the name input screen. I thought that I might have pressed esc accidentally. I put my name in again, it then did the same thing. Then I thought that maybe its my crossfire that is causing my issue, so I disabled it. Then I repeated the process only to get the same results. I am very puzzled, I hope that you can help me with this.

PS I am new to racing sims (the closest thing that I have played to them is F1 2013, and that's not even close :p) so I may act like an utter noob, so please bear with me. Also I am very sorry if this is the wrong section to post this in.

PC Specs:
Mobo: Asus z77
CPU: i7 2700k
RAM: 16GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz
GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB x2

its probably installed in c program files (86),it really needs to be in c program files,if its in program files (86) move it into c drive and try running it as admin

go to my computer and it should show u if its in the c drive,if not look in the program files (86) see if its there

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back