AC Group C @ Le Mans (Live Stream) - Saturday 10 June 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Good evening all sorry but I could not participate in the race tonight a family worries me to cancel my participation I wish you a good race at all.

Davidi Dassi you have to much lag you cant race like this its not fair on others

You was not on teamspeak also so we could not inform or communicate with you you so you were banned from the server as you kept returning

Last edited:
upload_2017-6-10_23-37-28.png

Great race, congratulations to podium and to everybody who managed to end this race.
I had a nice start but I made too much errors in the first laps, crashing and damaging hard the car (sorry @Roberto Dominici for the fool track entry!).
Eventually I enjoined my pace with the long shadows of Le Mans dusk in the last laps.
Next week we will go back with the WEC Multiclass machines LMP1 + GTE, in conjunction with the actual 24h of Le Mans.

Well after not having ever driven this car and track combination until about an hour before the race and not being able to put a single lap together through practice and almost all of qualifying, to the point I was wishing I hadn't signed up I was amazed to see I actually managed to find a setup that I could run the whole race with making only a couple of mistakes.

I wasn't near the pace of the fast guys, the fastest lap I managed was a 3:33 but have to say I really enjoyed this race and even though the track consists of a massive long straight I found my concentration levels were a lot higher here than on a normal race track.

The Porsche really takes a lot of throttle control out of each corner at 100% boost and after running with 100% for most of the race I did end up down on engine power and had to run the last 4-5 laps at 80%, but all in all I have to say I did end up enjoying it.

Thanks to all who took part and those who organised it, also going 3 wide down the Mulsanne straight at the start of the race was a tad hair raising but I had clean race all the way though, looking forward now to next weekend :D

Its fine. That was just the smallest incident of my race! ;)
I just watched the stream while eating breakfast and waiting for ADAC GT Masters going online and OH BOY I am sorry for you!
Seems you had some problems with your setup (I tried this car and I couldn't get fast with it...) and this MASSIVE Crash :confused::x3:
But: nice Stream, nice commentary from your and always a pleasure to listen to you guys on TeamSpeak :)
Thanks for streaming!

Ok, I will. Sorry for the spam. Had loudness of TS very low during driving, that´s why I couldn´t hear you.
What really helps is to boost at least the staff members separately! You can also put them a bit left/right so they won't interfere while talking. All easily done with a right click on their names :)

How about signing up for the 911 Cup event on Thursday again? Now everyone knows the track and the car is a bit more easy to drive... If easy is the right word to describe it...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 361 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%