AC Group C @ Le Mans (Live Stream) - Saturday 10 June 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Ops
Added :redface:
image.png

A reminder for all.
For tomorrow race the mechanical damage level will be set to 50%.
This to limit the (ab)use of the turbo boost, and give a sense to its management during the race.

Having some internet issues but definitely do not want to sign out yet as I really want to do this race, being on the phone to the ISP and theyve applied some fixes so hopefully it is all good, if it's still fubar an hour before practice starts I'll be sure to sign out, so you may be in luck guys in the reserve list... For my sake I hope not though :p

I must admit, I have no experience with turbo boosted cars. How do you guys manage the use of the turbo? BTW, it seems finally RD has quit its policy of not using add on tracks.That´s great!
Please put me on the reserve list with Porsche, thx!

I must admit, I have no experience with turbo boosted cars. How do you guys manage the use of the turbo? BTW, it seems finally RD has quit its policy of not using add on tracks.That´s great!
Please put me on the reserve list with Porsche, thx!
It's similar to fuel mix basically, just make sure you have increase and decrease boost mapped to keys so you can adjust it in race. As Glarung mentioned if you go above 70% boost it starts to hurt the engine but I'm not sure how much abuse it will take, I did a two lap Qualy run with it on 100% and it lasted fine but I'd hate to be on the last lap of the race and have it die on me lol

@Eugene Abramoff do you confirm your participation?
@Isaac Chavira and @Quentis Gillispie if you want to select a car it's time to do it now.
I was about to send you a PM, unfortunately I have to sign out, sorry :( Didn't manage to get away from social life after all :D Was looking forward to this, but I'm out. Have fun guys! Hopefully, if I do the planning right, I would be able to join the main event next Saturday.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back