Ground hog Alert for Montreal

David O'Reilly

A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race.
Groundhog Alert.
General
caution for all teams racing at Circuit Giles Villenuve.
Be aware that in 2007 Anthony Davidson (the very same one that helped develop F1 2010!) lost a possible podium place though "Beaverstrike".
The actual new bulletin is linked below.
It is widely believed that Anthony has plotted his revenge by organising a random Groundhog track invasion in a multiplayer event.
Be very alert on lap 37.
That
bloke(Chesly "Sully" Sullenberger) who managed to land the A320 on the Hudson River after being struck by wild geese has been retained by the FIA as a consultant.

http://www2.canada.com/montrealgaze....html?id=f7bb4d69-909d-40c6-bc0b-4f2fe45e5565

Lol, never heard of him! He cant have been much good
emoticon-0136-giggle.gif

If he's gonna do that it would have made much more sense for him to do it the same weekend as the Canadian Grand Prix, after all we will all be practising for Valencia now.

I know this is an old (and funny) news story. Now I am not so sure about beavers on the race track Circuit Gilles Villeneuve, but the beavers have been known to frequent Crescent and Bishops Streets in Montreal. :woot:

Speaking of Anthony Davidson, he was seen this last weekend ripping up the streets of Le Mans.

I know this is an old (and funny) news story. Now I am not so sure about beavers on the race track Circuit Gilles Villeneuve, but the beavers have been known to frequent Crescent and Bishops Streets in Montreal. :woot:

Speaking of Anthony Davidson, he was seen this last weekend ripping up the streets of Le Mans.

was he looking for groundhogs?? I didn't know thay had them under the streets of Lemans

Lol, never heard of him! He cant have been much good
emoticon-0136-giggle.gif

If he's gonna do that it would have made much more sense for him to do it the same weekend as the Canadian Grand Prix, after all we will all be practising for Valencia now.

You don't know who Davidson is? He is the idiot who blocks Audi under blue flags in Le mans.

I hope he doesn't test F1 2011.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 193 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 379 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing