1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Skins Grimm Green Racing Holden (Fantasy Skin) Duh... 1.0

Fantasy Vaping Awareness Skin

1. ML2166

ML2166
    If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

ML2166 submitted a new resource:

Grimm Green Racing Holden (Fantasy Skin) Duh... - Fantasy Vaping Awareness Skin

Read more about this resource...

• Beer Beer x 1
  2. hardcore skin :devilish:

3. PieterN

PieterN
    Premium Member

Wow, looks great !

4. Hi,can somebody help me?I have StockCar Extreme v1.38 but I can't Set Fullscreen,I have tried with MinimumVidRes=MaximumVidRes= but it is still not Fullscreen....Please tell me how to adjust Fullscreen???

5. Run GSC Config and check if you have ''Windowed'' checked.

6. I know but it is not windowed..

7. ML2166

ML2166

8. Jeff Huber

Jeff Huber
    Premium Member

Hot dang! I got this skin this morning and installed it. Looks freakin sweet! Great job ML , and thank you very much! I still have your skin pack for the original V8 stock car installed as well in another install , and they still look awesome too!

9. Vaper here and this is awsome ... thanks heaps,
    question: can your link me to the wheel/rim template, I've looked everywhere cant find it, or how did you blacken the rims please.

10. ML2166

ML2166

Hello fellow vaper. :) In the livery folder there is a .veh file. Open this up in notepad and you'll see the option for Black, Silver and Red wheels. You just have to change the wheel colour to BLK on the line in notepad and save.

• Like Like x 1
  11. ARG1980

ARG1980
    Copenhagen APEX Premium Member

This is just awesome. Very nice job. Really impressed with your creativity :)

12. ML2166

ML2166

Hey Allan, how's it going?

Thank you.

:D

13. ARG1980

ARG1980
    Copenhagen APEX Premium Member

It's all good. I have been working on a custom skin for the upcoming V8 season and right now Jon Hicken is driving around in a CPH-Apex livery in the stockcar season 9, so it has been a good progress :)
    It's been a while since you uploaded some of your candy!?