Grid Start Lines

There where the race start. Cars must be between the lines. How to create those ?

Open Start/Edit positions/Grid: now you see start positions.
However to create the lines you must open Edit Objects, means bye bye start positions ;)

I can do it for all slots but I think there must be some faster solution, right ?

gridstartlines001.jpg gridstartlines002.jpg

Hi guys,
one thing: Piddy's relevant demo video (Bobs Track Builder - Walls as marks) seems to work only up to a point: the first thing he shows us is how to create skidmarks using flatteed out wall sections. All goes well until he has the wall flat on the road and all points grounded, the object set as non-collidable. The next thing he does is he removes the wall material from the wall's surfaces. He says (here's the video:
. the part starts starts at about 1:23.):

"We go to the material, and... we'll remove each of those materials, so it's nothing on there..."

But when I tr to do what he's doing (click the "minus" button at the "Material" tab of the wall window), instead of the materials getting removed from the flattened wall sides (thus getting an "empty", totally invisible wall bit as seen on the tut vid), I get an error message saying "There must be at least one surface left" and the wall material is not removed - and I cannot proceed. What am I doing wrong?

bio

Never mind. Figured it out.

Just for everyone who tries to do this based on the video (where Piddy uses an older version of TB and thus the panel he uses looks different than the current versions of BTB): where he removes the material from the wall's surfaces, he does it by clicking on a "minus" button. The wall editing panel of the current version of BZB has a "minus" button - but it does somethign else. To get the same result as Piddy gets by clicking on that button, move the cursor on the wall surface cross-section (represented by a line on the panel), left-click to select the surface, then rightclcik and select "remove material" in the pop-up menu.

bio

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back