1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

GRID Autosport: 6.89€

Discussion in 'GRID Autosport' started by Tom, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

Link to the offer

I personally have used this site a lot but cannot guarantee that their services will be satisfactory to you. :)

Enjoy!

Note: this is not a referrer link, neither I personally nor RD as an organization will gain anything from you buying this game using this link nor are we in any relationship with this site.

• Beer Beer x 1
  2. Ricoow

Ricoow
    420 Premium Member

Best site ever, actually dropped to 6,69 now. Is it worth it?

3. William Wester

William Wester
    Premium Member

Everyone has their preferences, whether it's "worth it" will be based on "your" preferences.
    Use Steam to help with your decision... start by reading the community threads for the game you are interested in, focusing on the "this stinks" and "this is great" threads. Review the games and hours played of the posters, many times it will explain someones opinion. Say someone says GRID AS stinks but when you look their gaming preferences, based on types of games and hours played, that will indicate if GRID AS fits their preferences (first person shooters, role players, etc.) and possibly their opinion.
    I look for the opinion of gamers with the same type of preferences. If they prefer the sim racing type of games (my preference) and like GRID AS (not a sim) I would be more likely to use their opinion. In the case of GRID AS, I own it but played it very little as there are just too many good racing sim type games in my library. It can be fun for what it is.

4. Frank

Frank
    Administrator Staff Premium Member

If you expect Grid 1 you will be disappointed;
    If you expect a sim you will be disappointed;
    If you expect a challenge you will be disappointed;
    If you just want to have fun and progress through a decent career mode you will be fine ^^.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  5. Ricoow

Ricoow
    420 Premium Member

I would have been disappointed :p