1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

GRID 3 coming?

Discussion in 'GRID Autosport' started by Bram, Apr 18, 2014.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

2. Tomaz Selcan

Tomaz Selcan
    Premium Member

What do you think guys? Will we get release date, trailer or actual game at this date (22.4.2014) ?
    I really hope for game and wtcc and gt series in it :D

3. Very interested in this. While none of the Grid games can be called sims any more than the Dirt series can be, they've all be fun to play as racing games.

4. Can't wait! I don't care who makes it or if it's a true sim or arcade racer.......i want it!

6. The original grid blew me away so it will be interesting to see how this recovers from grid 2.

7. Looks and sounds alright judging by the features & video, but as with everything it's the actualy gameplay that matters.

Did'nt notice any tire deformation or Real Road (rubbered in track) though.

8. How 'simmy' is this game going to be? Has anything been communicated on that subject?

Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
  9. its not going to be iRacing or Assetto Corsa, I feel 100% confident of that.

10. mayve missed it, but i dont see any real evidence of a cockpit view, which id certainly think theyd have showed off if theyd bothered with it. if none, its an easy decision to pass on for me.

11. Well, its not as immersive, but I didn't pass on Grid 2 because of that.