• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

GRID 2: Red Bull Ring Screenshot

Discussion in 'GRID 2' started by Bram Hengeveld, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,617
    View the Post on the Blog

2. Rummy

Rummy

Ratings:
    +0
    One of my personal favorites.

3. Leon Charmant

Leon Charmant

Ratings:
    +284
    Next to the Red Bull Ring, which we saw in the hands-on videos, I think this screenshot shows off the team pattern and colour customisation. It was in the original GRID and was a great way to put a personal touch on your car and distinguish yourself and your own team versus the rest of the online players. I think the patterns will be a handful of preset ones, but secretly I hope for proper customisation options seen in the Forza games where you can place any decal anywhere you want. Some neat art has been created in that game!

4. Tony Gentile

Tony Gentile

Ratings:
    +125
    looks good

5. Tony Gentile

Tony Gentile

Ratings:
    +125
    any news on release date I will buy it really enjoyed Grid

6. Leon Charmant

Leon Charmant

Ratings:
    +284
    Hi Tony,

The release date of GRID 2 is May 28th (US) and May 31st (UK/Europe). You can find all the info you need here: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/grid-2-latest-news-discussion.54424/

Cheers