1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Grid 2 MP Livestream

Discussion in 'GRID 2' started by Andy Kettler, Apr 10, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Are they gonna bring the info about mp?

3. Leon Charmant

Leon Charmant
    Premium Member

Press coverage will start around 5pm UK time, keep an eye out on websites like IGN (you can't spell ignorant without IGN) and GameSpot.

4. Leon Charmant

Leon Charmant
    Premium Member

When the livestream is finished I'll start working on an article right away. Give me some time and it'll be on the frontpage tomorrow, hopefully :) Currently expecting some multiplayer action, GT footage, Dubai scenery and Paris showcase.

5. Leon Charmant

Leon Charmant
    Premium Member

Livestream just finished. Wow, so much new information that CM gave us, it's gonna take while to write the article! Will do my best, though :)

Quick facts: Car upgrades confirmed (drivetrain, gearbox etc...), livery system featuring multiple paint types and more patterns, Splitscreen mode for all 3 platforms and more RaceNet integration. The rest will follow later on the front page of RD ;)

6. Petar Tasev

Petar Tasev
    Ryder25

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Leon Charmant

Leon Charmant
    Premium Member

Just a small update; I'm waiting for Dan (Hawkins) to return from the Codemasters' studios press event, so I can add his information to my article. It'll take a bit longer, but we can then guarantee to have covered pretty much everything.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Petar Tasev

Petar Tasev
    Ryder25

I was wondering what happened. I'll be waiting to read it. :D