• Racing is not a matter of life and death. It's much more important than that!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Grid 2 MP Livestream

Discussion in 'GRID 2' started by Andy Kettler, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Andy Kettler

Andy Kettler

Ratings:
    +394
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. isamu

isamu

Ratings:
    +10
    Are they gonna bring the info about mp?

3. Leon Charmant

Leon Charmant

Ratings:
    +284
    Press coverage will start around 5pm UK time, keep an eye out on websites like IGN (you can't spell ignorant without IGN) and GameSpot.

4. Leon Charmant

Leon Charmant

Ratings:
    +284
    When the livestream is finished I'll start working on an article right away. Give me some time and it'll be on the frontpage tomorrow, hopefully :) Currently expecting some multiplayer action, GT footage, Dubai scenery and Paris showcase.

5. Leon Charmant

Leon Charmant

Ratings:
    +284
    Livestream just finished. Wow, so much new information that CM gave us, it's gonna take while to write the article! Will do my best, though :)

Quick facts: Car upgrades confirmed (drivetrain, gearbox etc...), livery system featuring multiple paint types and more patterns, Splitscreen mode for all 3 platforms and more RaceNet integration. The rest will follow later on the front page of RD ;)

6. Petar Tasev

Petar Tasev
    Ryder25

Ratings:
    +422
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Andy Kettler

Andy Kettler

Ratings:
    +394
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Leon Charmant

Leon Charmant

Ratings:
    +284
    Just a small update; I'm waiting for Dan (Hawkins) to return from the Codemasters' studios press event, so I can add his information to my article. It'll take a bit longer, but we can then guarantee to have covered pretty much everything.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Petar Tasev

Petar Tasev
    Ryder25

Ratings:
    +422
    I was wondering what happened. I'll be waiting to read it. :D