1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GRID 2: Modding Support Coming

Discussion in 'GRID 2' started by Bram, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

GRID 2: Modding Support Coming

Continue reading the Original Blog Post
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2013
  2. This is a good first step to acknowledging the talents of the modding communities. Next will be allowing well done community patches and graphical updates in one certain area people have complained about. I give Codemasters a lot of credit for allowing this to happen.
  3. ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

"Hmmmmm Ryder25.....the force is very strong in this one" said in his best Yoda voice.
  4. Wonder can this Modding Support save Grid 2 ??
  5. Tom

Staff Emeritus Staff

Nothing can save Grid2, in my opinion.

6. What sorts of things will mod support bring? New cars? New physics for existing cars? Maybe even cockpit views?
  7. I stopped a couple of weeks ago Modding this game I have about 10 Modz I have not even uploaded,,,,
    Sick of the game loosing my saved game,,,,,
    And with all the cheats online I have lost interest,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Please make the game so that when you race a RaceNet Event or Leaderboard ,,,,Make it so that you can
    not turn the Ghost off at all.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Once you can not turn the Ghost off at all make a baseline CTF File attached to the Ghost as though we was racing online in a lobby and it compares CTF Files,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    This would stop all the cheats,,,,,,,,, and would have made the game more competitive ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    I guess this is the same on all Codies games thats why the leaderboards are all HACKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!on PC
  8. Andrew

Global Moderator Staff Premium Member

Wonderful. :)
  9. Not significant mod yet?