1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Grid 2 Lobby Symbols

Discussion in 'GRID 2' started by James Chant, Jun 3, 2013.

1. James Chant

James Chant
    Premium Member

Has anyone figured out what all the symbols are in the online lobby?

I've sussed a few but others I can't work out.

There's a little red wheel in one core et which shows the user is currently racing,

There's a little turquoise circle with a + in it which I assume means a modified car?

Then there's the circle on left next to speaker symbol, so far I have seen this in white, green, yello and red, any ideas?

I thought connection speed maybe?

2. some1 explain me that the "!" means how clean is ur driving, worse u drive more the color tends toward red,

when possible the MatchMaking will try to put urself in a lobby with similar colors.

• Like Like x 1
  3. James Chant

James Chant
    Premium Member

Very good, thanks, this makes sense as all the idiots have red symbols

4. Like ErasmoCBT said it shows how clean is your driving and it's called the Impact Rating !

White = The cleanest
    Green = Clean
    Yellow = Neutral
    Orange = Noob
    Red = Idiot

• Like Like x 2
  5. James Chant

James Chant
    Premium Member

Yeah this made sense last night, although its still useless because if someone smashes you off I can still downgrade your colour. I hate the lack of penal system for ramming, and no ability to kick from session (xbox version at least).

6. Don't know about xbox but on PC i get smashed a lot by others but i'm still white and for kicking only the lobby host can kick.