1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GRID 2: IndyCars Race Towards Release

Discussion in 'GRID 2' started by RaceDepartment, May 11, 2013.

1. RaceDepartment

Administrator Staff

2. The Indycar is only part of a pre-order bonus
  3. Leon Charmant

Leon Charmant
    Premium Member

That's correct, thanks for the mention. It was my intention to remind everyone of the four different pre-order packs for GRID 2, but in the end forgot to. You can find them here: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/pre-order-bonuses-for-grid-2.64291/

Also, if you pre-order the game from Steam you will recieve the Headstart and McLaren Racing Pack straight away. The more people pre-order the game on Steam, the more rewards will be unlocked. Check it out here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/44350/

Should you eventually miss out on one of more pre-order packs, they will be available shortly after launch as DLC. Hope this clears it up!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. would love to have that car on iRacing ...
  5. beautiful model,make for RF2 please )))
  6. Looks great, but is it right there is still no cockpit view? Just not interested without that :(
  7. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Not buying games where you get different content if you pay more/pre-order... A game should be a game no matter when you buy.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Howard

Staff Emeritus | F1 Engineer Premium Member

They say the reasoning behind the lack of cockpit view is that it is very performance hungry. Especially with the small amount of ram on current gen consoles, it's a bit of a trade off between rendering nice environments & rendering a good looking interior. Codies say it's for the best, and it will maximize the quality of the graphics overall.
  9. SEM Cockipt!! TRASH
  10. NO Cockipt! TRASH
  11. arcade games dont need cockpit view :whistling:
  12. I don't really need to have cockpit view in this game ever since I played GRID way back 2008. What's important are those features and the core game play itself. Don't really care whether small features are removed in a game means a VERY BIG loss, it's still a game.