• So long as all your wheels are pointing in roughly the same direction, you should be fine.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

GRID 2: Grab your free PlayStation 3 version

Discussion in 'GRID 2' started by RaceDepartment, Nov 13, 2013.

1. RaceDepartment

RaceDepartment
    Administrator Staff

Ratings:
    +930
    Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

GRID 2: Grab your free PlayStation 3 version

Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2013
  2. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,445
    People that bought the full PS3 game less than four months ago must feel fantastic now.

Why put such a high price on the original game in the first place and distribute it for free six months after release is beyond me really.

3. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Ratings:
    +966
    Since becoming a plus subscriber I haven't purchase a ps3 game. They are very generous with their free content. Uncharted 3, far cry 3 to mention just a couple.

4. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Ratings:
    +3,155
    F1 Race Stars also came on the plus 4 months after release! :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Tino Ahola

Tino Ahola

Ratings:
    +201
    This is just awesome... I bought the game like 2-3 months ago, played approximately 2 hours and got fed up.. paid 50 euros or so for it... :|

6. CasualRacer47

CasualRacer47

Ratings:
    +3
    what exactly IS this PLUS thing?`do you have to pay a fee or something for that PLUS membership?

7. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Ratings:
    +966
    PlayStation Plus is a premium service at a cost of £40 per year or £12 per quarter. One membership covers you for all PS4, PS3, PS-vita & PSP and offers around £400 per year of free software (Digital versions). You also get discounted prices on STORE items and exclusive content including early beta access to latest games. I personally think it's MORE than worth the £40 premium. This year we've had F1 race stars, Uncharted 3, Far Cry 3, LBP racing just to name a few.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2013
  8. CasualRacer47

CasualRacer47

Ratings:
    +3
    thanx

9. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Ratings:
    +966
    GRID 2 is now available to download for free to all PlayStation Plus subscribers.