1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GRID 2: Grab your free PlayStation 3 version

Discussion in 'GRID 2' started by RaceDepartment, Nov 13, 2013.

1. RaceDepartment

Administrator Staff

Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

GRID 2: Grab your free PlayStation 3 version

Continue reading the Original Blog Post
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2013
  2. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

People that bought the full PS3 game less than four months ago must feel fantastic now.

Why put such a high price on the original game in the first place and distribute it for free six months after release is beyond me really.
  3. Justin Swan

Justin Swan

Since becoming a plus subscriber I haven't purchase a ps3 game. They are very generous with their free content. Uncharted 3, far cry 3 to mention just a couple.
  4. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

F1 Race Stars also came on the plus 4 months after release! :)
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. This is just awesome... I bought the game like 2-3 months ago, played approximately 2 hours and got fed up.. paid 50 euros or so for it... :|
  6. what exactly IS this PLUS thing?`do you have to pay a fee or something for that PLUS membership?
  7. Justin Swan

Justin Swan

PlayStation Plus is a premium service at a cost of £40 per year or £12 per quarter. One membership covers you for all PS4, PS3, PS-vita & PSP and offers around £400 per year of free software (Digital versions). You also get discounted prices on STORE items and exclusive content including early beta access to latest games. I personally think it's MORE than worth the £40 premium. This year we've had F1 race stars, Uncharted 3, Far Cry 3, LBP racing just to name a few.
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2013
  8. thanx
  9. Justin Swan

Justin Swan

GRID 2 is now available to download for free to all PlayStation Plus subscribers.