1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GRID 2: First Gameplay Videos

Discussion in 'GRID 2' started by Bram, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

View the Post on the Blog
    • Like Like x 1
  2. looks like fun , i the good old grid days :)
  3. physics from rigderacer ?
  4. physics from rigderacer ?
  5. Craig Booth

Craig Booth
    Premium Member

I was going to write something sarcastic about the cockpit cam. Although I'm sure people have had enough of the digs about it by now. So this is why you are reading this edited version.
  6. Craig Booth

Craig Booth
    Premium Member

Are you serious? It's from Daytona dude!
  7. Leon Charmant

Leon Charmant
    Premium Member

Finally, some gameplay! Looks fun :thumbsup:

For more information on GRID 2, head over to the GRID 2 - Centralised News and Information thread:

8. cool ,waiting :)
  9. hell yeah great game.

stop the moan about cockpit view, im sure a mod wil be out there, but its a game not a sim, lets get that right.

can't wait for it.
  10. Sorry for the double post, but doesnt the shading and post processing look almost similar to DiRT 3? (it does if you have the Japan/Monaco expansions) if so, then it just got even better.
  11. Looks like a placeholder physics. But something must be sacrificed.
  12. Randy Chamberlin

Randy Chamberlin
    Premium Member

Diego hit it right. "its a game,not a sim". Ive had some fun with original. :sneaky:
  13. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

It's a little bit early to talk, but it looks worse than Grid. Cars are going strange, slidey slideys
  14. I was just thinking the same thing as Omer. Maybe it's on purpose, but I never could get a grip on Grid 1's physics using a Fanatec GT2 at the time. I'll buy it and take a chance. I always do. :rolleyes:
  15. I don't see any graphical improvement... maybe it's just me, maybe it's because the same consoles holding it back now. That would be sad.
    As for handling, it was not bad in the first game, so I hope they don't make it any worse than that.
  16. No cockpit view. I'm not going to buy it.
  17. Andrew Scott

Andrew Scott
    Premium Member

Grid was ok if you liked arcade style car thrashing, not my scene.
    Doesnt look like Grid2 is going to be any different, IMO the only improvement from Grid to Grid2 is the graphics.

Cant see myself purchasing this, but I'll wait for the Demo before passing final judgement ;)
  18. graphics from 2005 + cockpit view would be better graphics than 2012 graphis - cockpitview.
  19. I don't know....They got to get rid of that EGO engine. I liked the Toca engine better
  20. One thought: Seriously?
    What? Are we twelve.
    Do they really expect us to buy this?