1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GRID 2: Announcement Trailer Released

Discussion in 'GRID 2' started by Bram Hengeveld, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld #27 will return Premium

View the Post on the Blog

• Like Like x 1
  2. There has been a hell of a backlash against Codies on Youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Fm89CbB1Cs&feature=youtu.be&a) for taking out Cockpit view, so they I asked this on Twitter to @gridgam, ''Is there a bonnet view or not, if so I don't see why people are making such a big fuss over cockpit going it's almost the same...'' and they replied ''Can confirm that there is a bonnet cam.'', so in my opinion it isn't such a bad call, so they can focus their time on other, more important this to improve the game, watchg the video that I have linked in this reply to see more...

3. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson Keep Calm and do Yoga Premium

The trailor has done nothing for me... not even a smile...:sick: ... is see nothing new, like i was expecting.... now were did i put my shift 2 disc.....:D

4. Dave Begley

Dave Begley Premium Licensed

I only ever use cockpit in all racing i do :(

Looks great but wont be getting it.

5. Leon Charmant

Leon Charmant Premium Licensed

GRID 2 - Centralised news and information thread is up in the GRID 2 forums here at RD. Check it out to read about every new feature!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Leon Charmant

Leon Charmant Premium Licensed

A statement regarding the cockpit cam has been released by Clive Moody, executive producer of GRID 2. Please read the Centralised news and information thread in the GRID 2 forums here at RD to learn more about it.

7. Terri Buenaflor

Terri Buenaflor Licensed

Well if there's only a bonnet view, they must make sure that the HUD are pleasing to the eyes ;)