Grey screen with sound

Since I've bought my new 4K tv, I've not been able to play Euro truck or ATS. It loads with the music but just a Grey blank screen and that's it. I have to task manager out and can't play the game. Anyone know what could be causing this? Cheers

Mmm interesting issue Jim. I assume you've done the usual resolution changes in the launcher etc? Steam Integrity Check etc?

Not heard of this issue before. Do other games work on the new telly?
Yes thanks Paul, I resolved the issue. I sold my Oculus and there were some hidden drivers that were causing the truck sims to display the grey screen. Once I'd found and deleted the offending drivers, it all worked fine.

Yes thanks Paul, I resolved the issue. I sold my Oculus and there were some hidden drivers that were causing the truck sims to display the grey screen. Once I'd found and deleted the offending drivers, it all worked fine.

Ahh glad its sorted Jim :)

So you sold the Oculus? Didn't you take to it in the end? (speaking from someone who's pretty buzzing after just getting mine).

Strangely truck sims work fine here too (thankfully)

Ahh glad its sorted Jim :)

So you sold the Oculus? Didn't you take to it in the end? (speaking from someone who's pretty buzzing after just getting mine).

Strangely truck sims work fine here too (thankfully)
Yeah I was buzzing when I got mine but it was only used for Pcars which I wasn't playing that often so I sold it while I would get most of my money back. I'll wait for the next gen or the one after. Also, the touch is due out shortly and that's gonna be another £199 so it was just gonna be sat gathering dust. i couldn't get it to work very well with euro truck or ats.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 316 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 447 39.2%