1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Greetings!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Charlie Fishykins, May 16, 2016.

1. Hello there guys!

I am Charlie Fisher from the UK, and I am a die hard Racing fan. I am part of a junior GoKarting team in Dorset, as well as a racing enthusiast. I am current 18, and I hope to either progress into being a Race engineer, or an actual racer!

• Like Like x 1
  2. quicksilver384

quicksilver384
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #85 Staff Premium Member

Welcome to RaceDepartment. I believe there are few members who race karts here. Personally i dont think i could fit in a kart lol.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Oh boy, more rookies!
    You would be suprised how much room there is in a GoKart, their like a Tardis!
    I am a reasonable size for an 18 year old, and there is shed loads of room just in-case I decide to go on an eating spree! :thumbsup:

4. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Embarrassingly, Backmarker Champion 2015 & 2016 Staff Premium Member

Welcome to Race Department hope you enjoy your time here and find plenty to interest you.:)
    You don't say if you play any racing sims, but if you do make sure to check out the games forums.
    Once again welcome.

5. Oh yes of course, I play any Sim you can name really, but I focus on playing Project Cars and GRID Autosport primarily, with the occasional bit of Assetto Corsa and DIRT! :laugh:

6. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Embarrassingly, Backmarker Champion 2015 & 2016 Staff Premium Member

In that case you should find plenty to interest you on here.:)
    And if you're interested in some online action check out how to get a two week freemium membership at the pCars race club here, just click on a thread and you'll see how to join.

7. Ooooh, that looks interesting! I'm always up for a bit of fun, so I will sign up for that later! Thanks for recommending it! :laugh: