1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Greetings from SC, USA!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by tgibbsz32, Apr 14, 2016.

1. tgibbsz32

tgibbsz32
    Premium Member

Since I've become, or becoming a premium member I thought introducing myself would be appropriate. I've been visiting the site frequently, downloading mods for my various sims and games. I'm a huge F1 and WRC fan but enjoy all racing disciplines. I look forward to getting in on some racing action with you guys and contributing to the community. Cheers!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

Thanks for the intro! Do join us at an online event soon!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lorenzo Bonder

Lorenzo Bonder
    #forçaChape Staff

Hey man,

good to see you around. If you ever get interested in trying out our club races you can always try going freemium in our events and see in first hand the RD Race Club Experience. 100% fun guaranteed! And if you like our site and want to continue to support us and use our expanded Premium features we provide to our premium members, you can always go Premium.

For races in the US timezone, check always the calendar (http://www.racedepartment.com/calendar/upcoming-races) to see our upcoming races and sign up for that one that fills your liking :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. tgibbsz32

tgibbsz32
    Premium Member

I purchased a premium membership through pay pal but nothing has changed on my end. I'm guessing the payment has to complete processing?

5. Lorenzo Bonder

Lorenzo Bonder
    #forçaChape Staff

Perhaps. @Andrew, do you know who can help him with that?

6. Andrew

Andrew
    Global Moderator Staff Premium Member

The best way is to check if paypal has sended the money to us. If so, he can contact Chris or Bram.
    But his guess was correct.
    Sometimes it needs a bit of time......like in the good old days ;)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lorenzo Bonder

Lorenzo Bonder
    #forçaChape Staff

Hey @tgibbsz32, have you managed to look at paypal for your payment?

8. Matheus Machado

Matheus Machado
    #17 Talking Door Racing Staff

Hello and welcome aboard!

I came out on this website pretty much only following LMP1 racing and now (even though WEC is my favourite:D) I follow every kind of racing possible.
    And was finally introduced to Oval racing:).

If you need any help, make sure to contact us for whatever needs!

See you on track!